Thursday Chatters for April!!

You're on Page 4 of 5
Go to
  • Hi everyone! Just sitting here watching American Idol......so glad Scotty was safe....he's too darn cute! lol

Stayed TOTALLY OP today!!!! I got thru my first full day of "back at it"!!!

Hope ya all had a great day!

((hugs))
    jeanne
  • Day 2!!!!! Urgh! It's like having a dentist appt. ......2 days in a row....... lol

And.......I was all proud and excited that I made it totally thru Day 1 OP! Yea. at 10:00pm when I packed Bob's lunch......used 4 POINTS from my weekly points because I can't wait be in the stinkin' KITCHEN without my hand going to my mouth! Ahhhhhhhh!

I did a great job on my water! Plan on the same thing today!

Have a good day everyone!
  • Jeanne, you can do it!!!!! I'm so proud of you. Send some of your positive thoughts this way.

Larry is home today and we went for pancakes at Whataburger. I'm not even going to look at the points for those.

Everyone have a great morning.

• Okay, tomorrow is Easter. Yea! I'm getting ready to dye the eggs. Yes, I still do. This year it's only going to be 3 eggs. But, I'm doing it. I'm wondering which colors I should use. Hmmm....

• Good morning all

Just came back from breakfast with my brothers & their wives(1 anyway)-did okay-just had a toasted tomato sandwich and this time I didn't eat the homefries.

It's raining here and not very nice-
    tomorrow I'll have dinner at my sister's and that's about it for me. I really want to do a few things around here so I don't feel like I've wasted the whole weekend.

I hope we all have a great day.

Tina, how about yellow, pink & mauve? those seem to be the typical Easter colours-or are you going to go all fancy like those Ukranian eggs?
    take care

maureen
  • I'm not very adventurous with the egg colors. I used to use food coloring until they started just making gel coloring. Yuck!
    This time I bought one of those Paas boxes and will use their color tablets.
    I always use the crayon and print on some of the eggs--mom, dad, david, and used to do one for our cat.

Maureen, I love your new picture. I guess I should get me a new one, too.
  • Happy Easter Everyone!
  • Happy Easter!!!
  • Hello!

Hope everyone is well! Got on the scale and no changes this last week, so I have to add some exercise!

Kaitlin and I went and did a little vacation clothes shopping. I opted out and didn't get anything because I would like to lose a little in the next few weeks. I saw a super cute swim suit at Boscov's that I may have to go try on tho! We'll see. I hate bathing suits. lol!

Stopped at taco bell and had 1 soft taco & a bottle of water for lunch! Soft tacos are 5 Points now. Geeesh! Oh, and something super good.....Newtons fruit thins, blueberry brown sugar! OMGosh!!!! Sooooo goood! But, I need help......3 cookies are 4 Points. Nice size cookies too! So, If I only want 1 or 2, how do I break it down. The serving size is made for 3!?!?!? Does that make any sense?
    Heres the info...any help would be appreciated!
    Total fat - 5
    Fiber - 2
    Protein - 2
    Carbs - 21
    thats for 3 cookies.....

jeanne
  • Jeanne

I'd say that 1 cookie would be 4 divided by 3 = 1.33

that's the way I'd calculate I think!! I don't know it doesn't make sense
  • HOpe you all had a happy Easter. Went to my Grandmothers and all of her great great grandbabies made it! 4 little girls 2 year old, 8 mos, 6 mos and 2 mos. What a hoot.

Maureen, good for you and your treadmill. How's you're training going?

Jar, Glad your biz is doing well, and for being OP!

Tina, pancakes, yumm! A childhood fave of mine. Now I make french toast with Sara Lee 45 cal bread, egg beater and sugar free syrup.

Down .8 this week! And I broke 150. Now 149.6

Now if the weather would just warm up so I can set all my sprouts outside. Still need at least 2 more pick up loads of compost and then start hauling grass clippings home for mulch. Will need probably 6 -8 over the summer. Glad I can get them for free and the guys load them with the loader. I will get some pics too.
  • Hi everyone!

Maureen - that was my exact thinking.....but I just wasn't sure!

Headed to the vet with our sweet little abby. Hoping the vet will give her something for pain and stiffness.

Have a great day everyone!

jeanne
  • Good afternoon ladies! Just got back from a "little" walk! Trying to get a little weight off of our dog too! But, she can't go to fast or very far. We took her to the vet yesterday and $384 dollars later.....they told us that it was arthritis! So, they put her on Daramax and joint meds and told us to try and get a little weight off of her. She is on a 700 calories a day diet. kaitlin calls it Doggie Watchers! lol!

Well I took a sneak peek at the scale yesterday and gained 1#!!!! I mean seriously?!?!?! Urgh!!!!

Well, hope you are all doing good at staying OP! Have a great day!
  • **Thoughts & Prayers to all the folks down south going thru the destuction of the storms/tornados.
    **Hearing Alabama got hit the worst!
  • I agree the weather down south, is darn right scary right now.

Anyway, I'm so ready for the weekend.