New to 3FCs and 100 lb. club

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi Everyone -

I just happened across this site when I googled low-sodium lunch meat options. I'm glad I did! I'm at the beginning of my weight loss journey have 110 lbs to lose!

I'm already enjoying so much of what I've read on the posts and can't wait to get to know some of you more!
  • Welcome!
  • Welcome to JamiSue3916 and Cajun Moma! I hope you both enjoy the site; there's lots of wonderful support here.

• A great place to start is to read the newbie thread here. This is a really great place to get the support you need during your journey. Please feel free to message me (when you get that access!) if you ever need anything!
  • Welcome! I hope that this forum is as much help to you as it has been for me.
  • HI & Welcome aboard the board!!!
  • Welcome JamiSue!
  • WELCOME . I have been coming here for 6 months and I have found this site be to a GREAT support system. Good luck on your journey.
  • Hi JamiSue, I am new here also. I joined last year and then promptly forgot about it while negotiating an overseas move, a wedding, and other life altering events! Anyway, I'm back on the wagon and 3fc! Looking forward to getting to know you and others now that I'm committed again!
  • Welcome! This is an awesome place for support
  • Welcome! Glad you've joined us; I'm sure you'll like it here- everyone is so supportive and friendly.
  • Welcome!
  • Nice to have you here ! My life is sooo much better since I found 3fc.com I really enjoy all the info that I have gotten here! Good Luck !!!
  • Welcome, JamiSue!