Autumn Beauties April Check-In (Anyone is Welcome!!)

You're on Page 1 of 10
Go to
  • Hey, Autumn Beauties! Welcome to the April thread and as always, ANYONE is welcome to join in at any time. It's so nice to have a group of people who support each other and encourage each other.

Monique usually starts these threads, but the lucky duck is on a cruise!! Um, jealous!!

The April Challenge:
    1. Set a simple weight loss goal for the month of April ~ if you don't feel comfortable setting a weight loss goal, feel free to set a different weight-loss/eating goal (i.e. I will stay at or below 1800 calories every day, etc.)
    2. Set a goal of how many days you’d like to work-out in April.
    3. Set a goal of how many days you’re going to VISIT THIS THREAD and check in with us. This is important and a great way to stay on track.
    4. Anything else you’d like to track here for the month, please do!

Bonuses (Should You Choose To Accept Them…)

On the days that you don't exercise:
    • Pick 2 or 3 songs and just dance around to them. Your heart rate will be up and jumping for 10 minutes and you'll feel great (who doesn't like to burn off some energy/steam through dancing?!), or
    • Park a little farther away from anywhere you go on that day (work, store, etc), or
    • Do both!!

Let's have fun this month...April is a great month because spring is just beginning and it's a start of new life for many things...it's also a time for us to be refreshed and renewed spirits as we go through this weight-loss journey!

• Emme's personal goals for April:
    • Try to lose 5 pounds, or at least get into the 170s!
    • Exercise at least 4 days a week
    • Check-in on the thread every day (it helps keep me accountable)
    • To not get discouraged and be more patient with the scale...my body will do what it needs to do as long as I am paying attention to what I eat and how often I move my body.
    My WI is every Friday, so I'll be posting stats here:

April 1 ~ 181.4
    April 8 ~ 181.0 (-0.4)
    April 15 ~ 181.0
    April 22 ~ 179.8 (-1.2)
    April 29 ~ 179.2 (-0.6)
  • Oh, this looks like fun!!!

1. I want to be out of the 180s this month.
    2. 25 days
    3. I'd love to say every day, but I won't keep that, so let's say every weekday
    4. I want to finish week 2 of C25K!

I weigh on Mondays so will post here

W1 (4/4) ~
    W2 (4/11) ~
    W3 (4/18) ~
    W4 (4/25) ~
  • Hello Ladies!

April Fools day tomorrow! Yes, It definietly time for some April GOALS .

1. Meet Easter Challeange! ( its a stretch but Im still gonna try!)
    2. Meet 64 oz of water intake daily!
    3. Workout 22 days of the month!

Over all my goal for April in 15lbs....since Im already shooting for 15.8 by the 24 th, even if i dont reach my Easter Challenge, I can still reach my April goal

NyGaints- Welcome Welcome! My WI is on Mondays as well so we can motivate each other! This is a great place to be motivated!

Emme- Those are some great goals!
  • I didn't do too well in march, but i have a good feeling about april

My Goals:
    1. I would like to get out of the 200's (9lbs) but my my realistic goal is 5lbs.

2.I will workout 20 days this month

3.I will visit this thread as often as possible

4.I will have more control on my weekend eating
    I will drink more water (i'm getting better at this)
    On nice days I will take my little one out for walks

Happy April to all of us
  • Hey ladies. I definitely want to commit to checking in more in April so I'm going to go back to the old formula. =)

For April I would like to lose at least 8lbs.
    I want to exercise as many days as possible.
    And I want to stay on plan everyday.

I'm only weighing on the 1st and 15th of every month so I should have an awesome new number on my ticker tomorrow morning!

I hope everyone has a wonderful April!
  • New here, and I'd love some support
    Hi ladies!

I'm pretty new to the site and would love some support. Just knowing there are others out there trying to do the same thing I'm trying to do is a comfort.

Anyway, my goals:
    1. I would like to lose anywhere between 5 and 10 pounds in April.
    2. I would like to get to the gym at least 3 days a week and walk the dog or play volleyball on the days I don't go to the gym.
    3. I'd love to have the pleasure of checking in with you ladies every day.
    4. I want to start making healthy choices about my eating, and also eat smaller meals throughout the day instead of eating 2 big meals.

I think that's it. I know I can do it and when the going gets rough its awesome to know that I'll have a place to turn to.
  • Morning Ladies! Happy April!

My offical start weight for April 1st is 235.6! I lost 14.4lbs in March. =)
  • NYGiantsGirl ~ Welcome to the thread! You have some great goals, and I'm with you on getting out of the 180s...good luck to you!

Lisa ~ Good luck with your Easter challenge - you did great in March and I know you'll do great in April!

Patty ~ Don't fret about what happened in March - April is a new month and you have some great goals! Weekend eating is hard for me, too. I feel like it's party-eating-time on weekends.

TooManyDimples ~ Um, 14.4 pounds in March?! Holy moly!! That's amazing -- good for you!!

Cori ~ Welcome! You have some awesome goals. And, we are always here to help each other, so come to this board as often as you need!

I am sooo excited that it is April. I love the start of a new month. I finally broke through my 183-184-185 weigh-ins which were starting to drive me nuts. There are certain numbers on the scale that I truly get sick of seeing after a while. I hope you all have an awesome Friday!
  • Good morning Beauties - Happy Friday!!!

I can't believe it's already April. The year is flying by so I need to really get busy this month since my plan was to be at my goal by the end of the year.

Welcome Cori & NYGiantsGirl I look forward to hearing about your successes.

Emme - thanks for starting this month's thread. I hope we all have a rockin April.

My goals are:

My goals for March are:

1. Get back on track with my healthy eating plan and track calories on Livestrong
    2. Get back to working out at least 5 times a week
    3. Post here daily
    4. Limit the sugar & sodium in my diet
    7. (Bonus) I accept both bonus challenges this month.
  • GettinFit ~ Glad you are here for the April thread! Nice goals -- I really like your goal of limiting sodium and sugar. Good luck to you!
  • I am proud of my exercise this week!

Monday: C25K
    Tuesday: Spinning and sports circuit class (Sports circuit is HARD)
    Wednesday: C25K
    Thursday: Spinning
    Friday: C25K

That's TWO HUNDRED AND TEN minutes this week so far, up from less than 100 mins last week! I'm sore, but it's a good, satisfying sore -- not the I'm-getting-injured sore or the I-can't-move sore.

I'll rest tomorrow and do zumba and a sculpting class on Sunday. My in laws are here, so expecting a gain on Monday when I weigh in -- we'll be eating out every night.
  • I weighed myself this morning and my official April starting weight is 227.4. Hoping to get to 220 by the end of the month. Happy April Everyone!
  • Happy weekend ladies! I woke up and saw 207 on the scale, 2 more lbs down I think i was excited because i've been sitting between 209 and 212 for the last 3 weeks. This has motivated me for the weekend. I'm going to do family walk with leslie sansone with my 4 youngest kids (they love it) while i wait for my coffee to brew. Have a great day!
  • Hello Ladies!!

Ok yall know I love to peak at my weight before WI, Today 213.4 official WI is in 2 days! Im excited. I was disappointed becuase I didnt get a chance to workout or walk Monday or Friday beacuse of work, but then I thought...HMM Im on my feet at work for 5.5 hours walking around DSW, Im sure that counts for something!! And I found Oatmeal at Krogers for 130 calories...30 less that what I have been eating! I found sushi at Krogers as well

pattypaw- CONGRATS on your loss!!!

NYGiants- Your week sounds good but painful! Keep up the good work!

GettinFit- You always give me good ideas...I need to watch sodium as well but thats a tough cooke for me! YOU CAN DO IT!

Emme- Glad you broke out of that hold!

TooMany- WHOOOO HOOO Almost 15 lbs. YOU GO GIRL!!!

Have a Great Saturday as well!