Adios to the 150s and 140s - 4

You're on Page 16 of 35
Go to
  • I can't wait to say Adios myself!! Great job!! Keep it up
  • SweetChicagoGal-- I love when i'm so busy I don't have a lot of time to think about food. It sure does help w/ over eating. And thanks so much for the support, it really helps to hear people tell you, that you can get back on track.
  • Eeek, weighed in today at 144.8. That would mean I lost about 3lbs this week. I'm not sure how accurate that is because I didn't get as many calories in as I normally would between all the work, dating, running around and managing to fit working out in. We will see if it sticks for next week...fingers crossed.

What are you gals up to today? Hope you are enjoying your Saturdays!
  • Hey ladies! Ive been avoiding you because ive been naughty the last 2 days. On a good note, someone at my work commented that i looked like i had lost some weight. He had no idea i was trying so it felt great! Hope everyones having a great weekend
  • I'm terrified of weighing myself tomorrow...been sooooo naughty this weekend!
  • Where is everyone!? Sounds like a few of us (including me) have been struggling with temptation lately. Let's all commit to get back on track together!! Swimsuit season is right around the corner!!

I weighed in this morning at 148.6. Geesh I've been here for a while... need to kick my butt in gear for sure. Ran my Week 3 Day 2 of the C25K last night... going to take dance lessons tonigh.... zumba class tomorrow. Looking forward to enjoying nice weather.
  • I've been MIA for a few days. I got to take a trip home and went completely off plan. I have a hard time around family. However, I'm back and ready to get back in gear. I gained about 2lbs from this mini-vacation Have to get it back off!
  • 140.1 today so close to 130s!
  • Hey everyone!! I'd love to come join this group! As of this morning I'm 152.6- these 150's are dragging but I'm so close to being out of them and into the 140's voyage!
    I'm looking to buy some new cardio DVDs off of amazon, anyone have any recommendations? I am canceling my gym membership (it's far and I have a gas guzzling v8) and need more "at home" options! I also have instant streaming on Netflix if anyone has any that they love on there!

Thanks!
  • Good morning everyone!

WeightForMe - the 130's?! Thats so exciting I hope you get there like in the next couple days!

Tropica - its always hard for me around family too. But two pounds isn't so bad... I bet some of it is just water anyway.

Kendrab1223 - Welcome! I don't really have any advice for cardio videos but I would recommend the Couch 2 5k program. You can do that outside with no equipment at all jsut sneakers and maybe a watch! Its a great way to get into running and it really helps with my weight loss.

I weighed in this morning at 148.0. Lowest weight so far... only 3 solid more pounds to go until my goal but the deadline is coming up fast! Only a week to go lol
  • Ally- I tried the c25k and did enjoy it but it's starting to get really hot out (96 yesterday) so I stopped because i stopped enjoying it lol. Thanks for the suggestion though
  • I weighed in at just under 155 this morning. I can't believe I'm only 10 pounds from a normal BMI. Still have a huge tummy that just won't go away but still happy.
  • Wow that is hot! We are just barely getting into the 60's up here in NY.
  • Hi all! Can I join? I've been maintaining at 145-148 since March 1st (on purpose) but I would like to lose another 10-15 pounds. I calorie count and do P90X 6 days per week. I'm not unhappy with my body, but there are still some bulges here and there that need to go bye-bye!
  • Hi, gals! WTG- Ally! You are doing great.

Welcome Kendra, Jenn and everyone else I missed.

Kendra- Have you tried 30DS or Last Chance Work Out? I like both.

Hope everyone has a great Friday...I'm looking forward to mine (and the weekend).