3 week weight loss stall

• I need some help and motivation!!!

I have lost nor gained any weight over the last 3 weeks. I havent started to incorporate carbs back in daily. Trying to stick with 1.5 till I get down to my first goal of 10 lbs down.

I have been thinking of counting calories to help with kicking up the weight loss??

I do yoga 4-5 times a week and get some decent jogging time at lacrosse practice 2 days a week. (i coach so not too intense at all)

Thanks for any advice you can spare!
  • ramp up your cardio. you don't have much to lose, so losing is going to be more difficult.
  • I'm there with you. I lost 10 lbs the first month, and nothing for the past two weeks. And I haven't moved to phase 2 either...and I really don't eat too much. I briskly walk for one hr per day 6 days per week. One thing I've heard that makes sense is that your body loses a lot of water weight at first. Around 5 weeks, your body fills back in with that water. So, while the scale doesn't move, you are still losing fat, but replacing that "weight" with the original water (which weighs more than fat) that you lost in the first week.
  • Quote: I need some help and motivation!!!

I have lost nor gained any weight over the last 3 weeks. I havent started to incorporate carbs back in daily. Trying to stick with 1.5 till I get down to my first goal of 10 lbs down.

I have been thinking of counting calories to help with kicking up the weight loss??

I do yoga 4-5 times a week and get some decent jogging time at lacrosse practice 2 days a week. (i coach so not too intense at all)

Thanks for any advice you can spare!
    I hit a plateau after phase one as well. I think it's because you gain a little bit of the water weight you lost during phase 1 back when you add in the carbs, despite the fact that you're still losing fat (albeit much more slowly than that initial water drop). I also found that I hadn't paid attention to portion control during phase 1, and I really did need to to lose weight over the longer term. I started counting calories faithfully with my fitnesspal and adding in some cardio. It definitely helped break the plateau!
  • I also hit a stall after moving to phase 1.5 but hung in there and in time the scale did start to move again. Patience does pay off so don't give up.
  • I think calorie counting may be important!

Also, are you taking measurements? A lot of times, you're still thinning down, must not losing weight.

Good luck!
  • Some great tips ladies thanks!

I feel like when i look in the mirror i look thinner so the scale not moving was frustrating. I am going to start taking measurements as well. I hate calorie counting so Ill keep eyeballing my portions properly AND amp up my cardio....ugh if i really have too!!

I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN !!!!