Need help with color plans

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I have purchased the plan with all the books (color ones gold, blue, orange, red etc.) and have lost the instruction part of it. I need to know which plan I need to do. Can anyone help? I have found a lot of great info but nothing pertaining to who does what. I remember it is according to weight and height but don't know the specifics.

Thanks!
  • bumped up a thread
  • Thank you for the bump!
  • I am new to this type of forum. I have the same question, but don't understand where to find the "bumped" thread? I assume that is referring to another response instead of typing it over again, but don't see where it is.. THANKS!
  • Well-that's because it was bumped up almost 3 months ago. I'll see if i can find it . . .
  • Thank you!
  • Just checking in.. I still do not see anything, but then again, I don't know what to look for either.. Also, did you have a chance yet, that could be why I don't see anything! thanks again....
  • Well then, you're not looking very hard. It's in the top 4 threads-Menu Drop Down Sequence
  • Sorry Juliemarie, I see that but I saw on another thread that the "Ideal Weight" is not what we want to get down to, but from a sheet that the centers had. I guess what "science" or "doctors" say is ideal weight for your height and age. If that is the case, do you have that chart? I guess that is what I was looking for. Was that thread wrong and is it actually our weight goal?
  • Oh, and the Menu Drop Down Sequence I see in the top 4 threads are for the numbered plans. I thought this thread was for the colored plans. Thanks for your help.
  • This is what I was referring to. Do you know how they determined the "Ideal Weight?"

Healthy Females 18-65 years

Ideal Weight + 10 = GREEN
    Ideal Weight + 25 = Gold
    Ideal Weight + 60 = Purple
    Ideal Weight + 80 = RED
    Ideal Weight + 100 = RED 1

This is not what you want your "ideal" weight to be, this is what the charts told us. For instance 5'6 = 130, up 3 lbs. for ever inch and down 3 lbs. for every inch.
  • If you read the whole thread-the colored plan stuff is in there (maybe that's where you got the info above?). I don't know how they determine ideal weight. At any rate-maybe compare this info to the info for determining the numbered plans and maybe that will help? Or just switch over and use the numbered plans?
  • BTW-if your current stats are correct-you should be on red plus. That's what I was on when I was at that weight . . . .you'd change to red around 240ish I think . . . .
  • Thanks Juliemarie.... I started on the Red not knowing and so far have lost 37 lbs. When I went to the Center last back in 2005, I weighed 273 and they put me on the Red, drop to purple at 227 and gold at 187. When I started back up again on my own, I was at 307, but did not realize then, until I got on this website, that there was actually a Red1, so I just went with Red. So far so good I guess. I just hope with this new information I don't hit a plateau before I get to the Purple plan... what are your thoughts?
  • If it's working for you-might as well keep going. Obviously, it's working!
    And plateaus will happen. Don't freak out when they occur!