What is your strangest concoction or recipe?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • These are all so great. I have three.

1.) Deli turkey slices slathered with Fage fat-free Greek Yogurt. It is ... just wow. You all have to try it. I actually was hungry one night (the first night I tried Fage), and dipped my turkey in it. I was stunned, so I brought some to my husband, who in turn thought it was pretty fantastic too.

2.) Spinach leaves, 1 carrot stick, 1 celery stick wrapped in a deli turkey slice and eaten like a burrito. VERY tasty.

3.) This tastes so decadent, and it is a bit on the fattening side, so I will probably only save it for special occasions. Okay, so you take a spongecake shell, fill the middle with blackberries, cover the blackberries in two spoonfuls of chocolate pudding, sprinkle sliced strawberries on top of that, add another spoonful of pudding, top with blueberries, and a spoonful or two of frozen whip-topping (it takes the consistency of ice-cream). It averages just under 400 calories, which is pretty fattening, but is probably less than my usual size of a slice of cake or my debbie-snack-cake binges, plus it REALLY satisfies my sweet-tooth.