50 Pounds or Less 2 Lose

• Hi I'm Melissa I tried this before but no one responded. Anyway, I would like to meet people in the same boat as me. I just had a baby (well not 'just had' anymore ) 6 1/2 months ago. I was 180lbs the day before I delivered and now I am 160lbs. I want to be 115lbs (I WAS that before I got pregnant ) so I have 45lbs to lose. Anyway It's hard to discuss lossing weight with someone who has to lose 100lbs or 150lbs. I guess I can barely deal with having to lose 45lbs that I can't imagine even 5lbs more. I was hoping there was someone here in my shoes to chat with. If there is, please email me [email protected] (I really only get time anymore to check my email!) and I'll get back to you right away!

Happy Valentines Day!

Melissa

------------------
    Weight is just a number. Diet is just a word. How we live is the first thing to change in order to acheive our goals. Fitness World 2000 Ecircle
    CW: 160
    GW: 115
    LBS 2 Lose: 45

[This message has been edited by ML2079 (edited 02-14-2001).]
  • Hi Melissa, if you don't start up your own group, you're very welcome to post with us on No More Ifs, Ands or Butts. We are a small group and all have less than 50 (maybe even 40) pounds to lose.

Good luck with the weightloss!

Phoebe