Progress picture so far!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I've lost about 18 pounds since I've first started (8 months ago) and while I'm not exactly where I want to be yet, I'm still pretty happy with the progress!

I was looking through all of my photos over the past year and came across one that I completely forgot about. And wow! I didn't even know I was this bad! I compared it to a recent photo I took a few days ago and I'm really, really happy with the results so far.

Edit: I'm up to 24 pounds down now!

• There's def a difference!! Good job!! Keep it up! I love your dimples too, lol.
  • Great job! What a difference!
  • Thanks ladies!
  • You have a knockout figure and a fun, iconoclastic sense of personal style that I think is six kinds of awesome. You go!

Are you working out, too? You note that you've lost eighteen pounds, but it looks like more and I suspect you've reshaped yourself a bit as well. Really nice work!
  • Quote: You have a knockout figure and a fun, iconoclastic sense of personal style that I think is six kinds of awesome. You go!

Are you working out, too? You note that you've lost eighteen pounds, but it looks like more and I suspect you've reshaped yourself a bit as well. Really nice work!
    That's probably the best compliment I've gotten in a while.

Also, I have been working out, but could you believe I've only been using the Kinect? It's pretty awesome and totally fun!
  • Looking good!
  • Bump for more progress pictures! I'm down 24 pounds now and I can see a huge difference.
  • Looking great!!!!
  • Wow, your are looking great! Congratulations, and keep on keeping on!
  • Great Job
  • Your shape has totally changed!!! Must take the Kinnect away from the kids
  • Wow! You look great. Love the batman pic : )

I think kinnect sounds like a great idea!!
  • You are doing great. Congratulations.
  • Well done you!!