My journey started Jan 10, 2011 and....

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Here are my progress photo's so far.......I know, I know, I need to smile...

Updated 06/30/11!

I REACHED MY GOAL AND WENT PAST! THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL YOUR HELP! I COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU!

• whoa! that is fantastic!!! i am so jealous because you started 2 days after me, but have lost 10 lbs more than me! must be nice to have a male's metabolism!!

you really look great! keep up the good work!
  • Holy cow, Juice! Looking good, buddy!
  • Wow, talk about what a difference! well done!
  • Awesome progress Juice keep up the great job you are doing.
  • Wow!! Awesome job!!!
  • Quote: Here are my progress photo's so far.......I know, I know, I need to smile...
    Great pics and amazing job. You must feel so much better!!
  • Very impressive Juiceman!!! My husband started in Feb and we had to go and buy new work pants and a belt. Me , I am waiting around in sweats till spring/summer and then BuhBam. New body , new clothes. Lol. Keep up the good work and enjoy your birthday. You gotta do what you gotta do!
  • Quote: Here are my progress photo's so far.......I know, I know, I need to smile...
    WOW!! This diet does work!! Great JOB!!!!
  • Wow, lookin' good Juice!
  • Totally can see a diff! Whoo Hoo way to go. You should be so proud of yourself!!!
  • Awesome Job!!!!!
    You can really see a HUGE difference. Congrats. Now see was that so hard? (posting the pics ). Now could you convince my boyfriend to get on IP? He is bigger than when you started. 6'4" 290+. I will be showing him your progress when I get home. Thx
    FANTASTIC PROGRESS PICS!! WTG

Tina
  • OH wow!! Nice job!! I too have my pictures.. but in my bikini.. I am not sure if I should post it! I will probably!