Team Daisy Chat

You're on Page 12 of 13
Go to
  • 194.2 this morning. I saw a 192 right before lunch. Took my cna test...passed the written. Will have to retake the skills part. Almost no one there passed it. Sigh. Looking forward to relaxing tomorrow after all that.
  • Snowwolf Good to see you back!

Lostangel Whoop to the numbers, you're doing great! What is a CNA test?

Well i went out last night, and drank beer, but I didn't go over the top, so was pretty pleased with myself. After weighing in on the 1st and seeing no loss, I didn't expect to see one this week, but I guess I must be well dehydrated this morning 'cos I just saw 183, but, whatever I'll take it! (hope it's from TOM water retention moving off, not just being dehydrated, guess I'll see later in the week!)

Good luck to everyone weighing in today
  • Thanks Takingcontrol! Good to be back. I felt bad for gaining weight about six pounds, I thought I was so strong, then my emotions went all over the place and my tom was late which made me want to eat food. But I'm glad it happend so it can never happen again. I hope to be 4 pounds down for the final! I'm happy to be back guys. Let's rock his joint.
  • sorry ive missed weigh in this week, had a really bad day... had my daughter rushed into hospital after she had a fall an knocked some teeth out and bitting all the inside of her mouth!.. shes ok now fast asleep in bed x
  • bbg200 So sorry to hear about your daughter's accident, and hope she's doing OK today xxx You don't have to worry about apologising for missing the weigh in, just hope your little girl is better soon xxx

snowwolf great attitude to take re your gain. Everything 'bad/stupid' that we do is always something we can learn a lesson from, so, good for you

Think I'm just going to have to let life take a forefront to my diet/exercise this week. I'm not planning on going crazy, but, I've got so much to do to get ready for moving both at home and at work I'm not sure how much time I can make for exercise. And, I've got more meals and things planned throughout the week, so my diet isn't going to be great either, but I'll do my best

Have a good week everyone. Anyone got anything nice planned?
  • Hey team! I'm really sorry, but a lot of sh*t happened in my life these past few weeks and I definitely lost focus on my weight/weight-loss and turned to overeating in order to cope with everything. It's waning down a bit and I'm clearing my head and rededicating myself to overcoming problems the healthy way. I'm just going to withdraw myself from this challenge for now so I can focus on not emotionally eating, but I hope to join the next one. Go team daisy!
  • takingcontrol thank you, she is doing much better today. still alittle sore when eating and drinking but well enough to go to school xxxx

hope everyone is doing well, sorry im not around much but work is very demanding at the moment! bring on wednesday!! (day off!) xx
  • Quote: sorry ive missed weigh in this week, had a really bad day... had my daughter rushed into hospital after she had a fall an knocked some teeth out and bitting all the inside of her mouth!.. shes ok now fast asleep in bed x
    oh my godness! I'm so sorry! Poor baby girl. I hope she recoveres well and isn't in much pain. <3 edit: bbg200 sorry somehow I missed your post above me. @_@ Glad to see she is better.

takingcontrol- Thank you taking control. ^_^ And just do your best this week!

Well this week is week 2 for birthdays. Last Saturday was my old buddy's, now I have another one to go to saturday! That means resisting the cake and crap again. It's surprisingly easy. And today I'm 138! That's down 2 pounds from wi! Which is really wierd since I ate more food yesturday (good food), so even feeling that heavy feeling. What!? Is this the mysterious whoosh after a period I've allows heard about? I don't look any different *grabs thighs*...grr, but hey I'll take 138 today! =D *crosses fingers* :O I hope I can get under 138 for this wi. That would be like witnessing magic for me. I've been around 154-160 most of my teen years...I couldn't faithom the feeling.

I want to do really good this week. Maybe be number 1. muha.
  • Quote: Hey team! I'm really sorry, but a lot of sh*t happened in my life these past few weeks and I definitely lost focus on my weight/weight-loss and turned to overeating in order to cope with everything. It's waning down a bit and I'm clearing my head and rededicating myself to overcoming problems the healthy way. I'm just going to withdraw myself from this challenge for now so I can focus on not emotionally eating, but I hope to join the next one. Go team daisy!
    I'm so sorry girly. The exact same thing happend to me, I even though of quiting to regroup. It took me two weeks to get back on track and loss what I had gained. I'm a stressful eater. I hope you'll reconcider, either way you can do it! Just keep going, you'll acheive your goals.
  • Hey team! How's everyone doing today?

bbg200: Sorry about your daughter's accident. Thank goodness she's feeling better! And poor you, you must have been sooo stressed through this period!

Takingcontrol: I'm glad you're deciding to have fun/make great memories your final week in Thailand! It would be miserable to have to stay home and keep it really strict just to be a certain weight by the time you get to the UK. Well done with the moderation/restraint on your night out though. Enjoy this week!

Lostangel05: Congrats on passing the written portion of your test!!!

SnowWolf:Congrats on stopping the downwardnspiral in time. Don't beat yourself up too much about the 6lbs though! At least it was only 6, you could have continued in the downward spiral till you were wayyy worse off than when you started! I think your attitude is awesome!!!

Chloekinsicle: sorry about the emotional eating difficulties you've been going through. It happens! And it sucks! What helps me is limiting unplanned contact with food (taking it one planned-in advance- meal at a time), drinking lots of water/diet coke (if your belly is full of water or guilt-free carbonated beverages, you feel uncomfortably fuller faster), and avoiding being alone (somehow for me it's harder to stuff my face when I'm in front of people). Some people say intermittent fasting as a diet plan helps with emotional eating by reducing the window of time in which you're allowed to eat (therefore forcing you to deal with your emotions in non-food centric ways.Anyway figuring out what works for you in dealing with this is the most important thing now. So good job at least realizing what's going on and taking action! You're in my thoughts! Good Luck!

Things have been going ok with me. A few more calories than I'd like. A bit more out of control eating than I think necessary but it's been in the 1300-1500 range so it's not the end of the world. Today is my friend's birthday and we're going to a traditional Brazilian barbecue restaurant (all you can eat meat apparently). I meant to have a very tiny brunch but I didn't, we went out to a local cafe and had a full English breakfast instead (go me!). I wish i could say i was repulsed by the unhealthy fare but honestly, I wasn't. It was delicious, in a "this is a treat, not everyday" way. I DID try to avoid the bread and greasier elements (the latter being somewhat impossible) but I'm sure I'm probably at about 600 already. I've decided not to count today but just enter into my journal that I'm consuming 3000calories today. Yeah, I said it 3000!! It's probably not going to be that much but since I'm not counting seeing that figure skewing my weekly average calorie consumption will probably make me eat stricter the rest of the week and dare I say it, perhaps finally exercise?!

I wish you all the best day, awesome weighloss karma, and super on-planned-ness!
  • toastedsmoke-thank you and kick booty while exercising!

Well, I just got done doing an origional sonnett for my english class and thought it would be cute to post it, very off topic I know, but maybe a little entertaining for you guys? lol Welp, here it is.

Piller the Un-Plump Catter

Chitter chatter flapping at my every side,
    quite! My mind burdens with unfinished growth;
    and I can’t focus on a single stride.
    But I must now finish my youthful oath.
    I’m below the sunflowers’ gliding glow.
    Not the same species-why? I have no clue.
    I’m the green orchid bud, humble and slow.
    I do not have that happy yellow hue.
    I’m the unlucky ugly duckling (hatched)
    wrongly following a bee to a hive;
    living a life with potential unmatched.
    Can my weak spirit keep my dream alive?
    You have one option Piller, strive to fly.
    Or live a Catter life: no nectar, goodbye.
  • Hey everyone! My weight loss has still been stalled out Oh well, hoping for a loss this weekend! ps. I posted a full body before and after recently and here is a closeup.
  • Hey ladies! I've been MIA for too long and I am soooo sorry. And of course, I'm coming with some bad news as far as the challenge goes. Good news for me, but not so hot for the challenge... I'm leaving for Hawaii next week. Originally I was supposed to go the following week, but my family surprised me with tickets that let me stay in Hawaii with my best friend an extra week. Unfortunately this means that I won't have enough time to throw together stats each week after this week... anyone up for finishing out the last couple weeks for me? I know it's a pain, but I know a lot of you are holding strong through the challenge and really use it to help keep you in check. Please let me know ASAP if you are willing to take over the end of the challenge! Also. I'm looking for someone to either take over future challenges or split the load with me in future challenges. Please let me know if you're interested! Thank you!
  • Hey ladies! I weighed in at 235 today... finally seeing another loss Kim, have a blast on your trip!!! I wish I could help out with the challenge but this is my busy season at work. As a photographer, spring is the busiest time of the year for me. Hope someone is able to step up and help out. I LOVE these challenges! Thanks so much for all the time that you have put into them!! Enjoy Hawaii!!!!!
  • southernbelle102-wow, southernbelle! You have come so fare, congraduations on your success! Your very beautiful before and after. <3 And cngrats on finially seeing a loss. Winning. hehe

KimL1214- Kim have loads of fun in the most awesome place ever. And I'm sorry I would take over for you, but I am focusing on school-if I had myself in check with that I would take over for you, so I'm sorry. Prorities and all. Also thanks also for all the hard effort. <3

I'm down another pound today, 137. Just like I thought I'm so focsed on 'ok...let me reach my next goal (135)' that I forget what an amazing accomplishment I've aqured. My brain can't soak 137 in. I still look at my body and think, looks the same-oh, look how much fat there is still there. But oh, well...I just have to work harder! *determined look*. What is really bazar is that my thighs had less fat in them at a heavier weight. Have any of you guys had that happen? Were you lost weight then gained weighted back, then lost it again to loss it in a different area? Aka for me it was my torso vs my thighs. But I shall get there with time and patience.

Anyway, blah blah blah, hope you chicks are having a cherry day! Keep working hard team! ( *wisperes* let's beat the other team this week...)