Vampire Diaries

• Anyone else watch this show? I friggen love it! I know it's a teen drama but Stefan omg *Drools* and Last weeks Ep I seriously keep watching over and over again, I love Kathrine!
  • I'm pretty obsessed as well. :-) Now I'm also getting into "Being Human" (same genre).
  • Though I'm a bit embarrassed to admit it, I'm also addicted to Vampire Diaries. I'm more of a Damon fan, though. He can be pretty evil, but sometimes Stefan's a bore, and Damon's funny. I can stay on the elliptical for an hour on Thursdays just because of this show! I've tried to get into Being Human, but I just can't-- don't know why.
  • I'm not that big on it, but my mother loves it, and no one else really watches shows with her, so I'm stuck watching it. It's grown on me a little, though, but there's other shows I'd rather be watching.
  • I really enjoy it. REALLY enjoy it. I like Damon better than Stefan though...his eyes...and his sarcasm. Oh man. His hair also. Haha. I also think the Bonnie/Elena's brother thing is cute! I just forgot his name haha. Ohhhh and Elena's aunt (yeah I'm doing great with names today) is so attractive to me for some reason...I think she's just gorgeous and her hair ... haha. I sound weird now...
  • Also addicted but...I think if it weren't for Damon, I probably wouldn't watch. lol
  • Quote: I really enjoy it. REALLY enjoy it. I like Damon better than Stefan though...his eyes...and his sarcasm. Oh man. His hair also. Haha. I also think the Bonnie/Elena's brother thing is cute! I just forgot his name haha. Ohhhh and Elena's aunt (yeah I'm doing great with names today) is so attractive to me for some reason...I think she's just gorgeous and her hair ... haha. I sound weird now...
    Ahh I'm a huge Stefan fan...I don't know theres just something about him where he's ready to snap and be bad he's gonna be sooo hot! I liked Damon in last weeks ep though when he stabed Kathrine with the wooden stake for being a *****! haha I love Kathrine wayyy better than Elena probably why last weeks ep I watched repeatedly!

Bonnie and Jeremy as soo cute I'm glad they're together! and Aunt Jenna yea she's really pretty! I'm so excited for this weeks!

Also being human I don't think I ever heard about that...I shall do some googling today.
  • When you do your googling make sure to note that there is a BBC version that is in its like 3rd season, the US version is a spin off on SyFy and is in its 1st... all the episodes are on my on demand free right now, if you have that.
  • LOVE Being Human and Vampire Diaries!!!!

Definitely a Damon fan and a Bonnie + Jeremy fan.
  • Lol Miz you almost ruined it for me - I haven't watched last week's episode yet! I have it waiting on my computer (I download it as we're pretty far behind on television locally here). I skimmed your post and had to stop... hah!
  • Rainbow - Omg I'm so sorry haha I know I'm usually behind watching them to, I get to DL it and watch it on the weekends usually.
  • Just watched last week's episode! SO much going on. Oh my. Hah! Jenna always has amazing hair I have to say...
  • I know last weeks Ep I seriously watched it 5 times in one day and continued to repeat it I friggen love Kathrine! (nina plays a pretty good villian)