I Lost 117 Pounds!

• I can't put a link to my blog, it's blocked apparently.
  • WOW! Congratulations! You look amazing, of course, but I'm so happy for you that you finally FEEL amazing about yourself.
  • Wow, great work! I'm inspired!
  • Gorgeous! Great job, and great example set for others! Congratulations!
  • Guam- YOUR story is one of the ones that inspired me! Thank you all for your kind words!
  • Hart - thanks for sharing your personal details. I'm glad you were able to get your body and mind healthy - and learned to put yourself first!
  • You look stunning, congratulations 117lbs is mind blowing! Thanks for sharing your story
  • Congratulations on your weightloss and for being true to yourself! Thank you for sharing your inspring story!
  • wow amazing story. And not just the weight loss. I'm so happy you weren't crushed by that horrible childhood. People like you truly show us how resiliant and strong the human mind really is.
  • Congratulations ! Thanks for sharing your amazing story.
  • You look amazing! Congratulations and thank you for sharing such an inspiring story.
  • Great Job! You are beautiful!
  • What an amazing story! Thank you so much for sharing it. Congrats on the weight loss and on regaining your life!

• You are such a wonderful & lovely person.
    Your mother would be so proud of you.
    Keep up the good work!

• Congratulations!! The emotional side of your story is so inspiring - the whole story is, but you fighting for yourself...incredible! That's what I'm still lacking in my journey. I still don't feel worth it or even that doing this is a means for loving myself. Thank you for your inspiring words!

And..you look incredible!!!