20 Somethings Photos ~Round 5~

You're on Page 6 of 34
Go to
  • fromthebox you look so great!!!!
  • fromthebox-you look so skinny! you look amazing
  • Gale - thanks! it was actually the first time I'd shot a .45 ACP, so glad I didn't hit myself in the face with the recoil.

jmko, mickey, thanks! I keep coming back to the photos from that day wondering if it is actually me.
  • WOW !!! you guys look awesome!!
  • criss....... OMG *jaw drops* ....... wow.
  • criss, you look absolutely amazing! And I'm very jealous of your gorgeous long red hair!

leslielou87, great job!! you look awesome!

Here is a recent picture of me with my DH:

He went from 235 to around 208 since December. As for me, I'm at a standstill but I am still far away from being almost 260lbs again.
  • I haven't posted pics in a while, so here are some new ones.

I HATE this first one, but I don't have a lot of full-body before pics. It's me out dancing with friends at around 241.

These are from my 5K this past weekend, second one ever. My goal was to finish in less than 40 minutes and I just barely made it! I'm getting a lot happier with my body, but I have a love-hate (mostly hate) relationship with my giant legs.

• Wormwood - Nice pic!!!

Audri - You are oh so adorable!
  • Just thought I'd post a before and after picture of me. The one on the left was taken my senior year of high school. However, I don't think that was when I was at my biggest. But, it's the best comparison picture I could find. The one on the right was taken on Thanksgiving, so I'm probably due for a more updated picture, but I think I'm going to wait until I hit the 100's (so about 10 more lbs to go).

• I can't see your pictures Lindsay?
  • I'm not sure why the link wasn't working, so I attached it instead.
  • WOW! you ladies look absolutely AMAZING! I can't wait until I can post some before and after pics!!!
  • I went to Banana Republic and all their winter clothes were on clearance. A coat that i didnt buy a few months ago because it was too expensive was now 65% off. I was bummed that all they had was smalls. I tried it on anyway. Too my suprise it sorta fit. Its a little tight in the tummy area but it buttons!
    Ive been having a hard time lately. Now when in having a "fat day" i can tell myself . "april you're wearing a small, you are not fat". hopefully it will help.

I just found a bunch of pics from October on my phone. I was 8 lbs lighter. I think my face was thinner. Im using these as motivation to get back on track. I've been so bad lately!

• ape85: You are so adorable!! I love that coat! Congrats on getting into a small
  • Wow! You guys are all so inspiring! I seriously come back and look through pictures almost daily because it keeps me motivated!

Ape85: Love the coat! Awesome deal too!

I would post pictures but I don't think there's much different in me so far... I could post my BEFORE before pictures (ie: goal pix), but those are just depressing! lol