20 Somethings Photos ~Round 5~

You're on Page 26 of 34
Go to
  • Hey Everyone!! I am a newbie to this forum and "3 fat chicks" in general. Just starting my weight loss journey and seeing all of these photos and hearing about everyone's successes is really inspirational!!!
  • Oh my gosh everyone looks so amazing! I've missed all of your beautiful faces!!!

Kriz - HOLY CRAP YOU HOTTIE I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!

I'm so proud of everyone for all of the progress and hard work and it's motivating me to get my life back together :
  • My Pictures, NOW and THEN ("then" would be my goal weight at this point!)
    It is super motivating to look at all the before and after photos; it really does inspire me! I am in my first week of making a life change and getting my weight in check, and I already screwed up last night and then again today; other than that I was keeping my calories in check to lose 2 lbs/week (following the wonderslim plan). I will share some of my current pictures and then some pictures from 3-4 years ago, where I'd like to be again!

***Ugh I can't post pics yet and I spent so much time trying to figure out to post them from photobucket. Oh well, will do it when I am eligible to post pics****

I have about 40 lbs to lose to get back to my goal/ideal weight! I am hoping that this forum and others on 3FC will help me to stay motivated and on-track.
  • so after so much time lurking and admiring your pretty photos i'm gonna post my first ever picture. this is my new beggining and i'm on a way to lose around 35 pounds. i regained about 45 pounds with binging in 3-4 months after reaching my goal last year.
    sorry about the blurry pic but the room was so messy

• Just a little update!

Starting:

Current:

• MissSunshine! you look fantastic! even if you say you have some to lose!
  • Lucid-- you look so teeny-tiny. Hoping I look half that good at 154!

Side note: the before picture with your head cut off could be me if I didn't know better. We have the exact same shape!
  • I'll share. I didn't bother doing an intro or anything, I just jumped in and started talking on the forum. :P
    This before/after pic is low quality because I pulled it from my facebook account. I never took legit "before" pictures (I regret that now) and I hated getting my picture taken so this is the best I have. The one on the left is from last August. I hiked Tallulah Gorge with my boyfriend. And the one on the right is at the top of Blood Mountain this August, again with my boyfriend. I started running in May of this year so the first pic is my highest, around 230, and the second pic is at about 200. I'm at 188 right now. Needless to say, the second hike was a lot easier than the first!

• omg lucid you're really tiny and you have great bobs!!!!...jealous what kind of exercise did you do?
    musicalastronaut-you're doing faboulous. keep up the good job!!
  • Thanks guys! Honestly, walking. I did a boot camp for 1 full session. But really, walking anywhere from 1-10km about 3-7 times a week.

Musical me too, that wasnt even my heaviest, the pics i took. I would avoid the camera at ALL costs. Now? i kind of jump in front of it :P
  • I don't have a before pic of me at my heaviest, but here are pics from this morning (after 8 lb of weight loss), will upload more when I lose more weight
    Notice how I collect fat in my arms for some odd reason

• luciddepths- Wow you look great! Where are you hiding 154lbs? You dont look a pound over 130. Do you have alot a muscle? I actually weigh a little less than you but you look much tinier than I do!
  • my shoulders and arms/ upper back are muscle, mid section, nope. Haha JIGGLY.

Thank you! i have a bit of a medium large frame... so i think thats part of what hides it.

• I thought I'd post a before and current....
  • Quote: my shoulders and arms/ upper back are muscle, mid section, nope. Haha JIGGLY.
    Me too! I don't think I'll ever have visible abs, or at least to get them I'd have to go to a lower weight than I want to. (Oh, and you're looking amazing, if I'd looked that good at 154... yeah, keep on with your bad self )

Lillies - you look great! Such a change in the angles of your face