Fell off.. sort of

• Hey everyone

I was pretty active on here for the beginning of this year. Then school started and work got intense - but I didn't stop eating unhealthy. I did; however, continue to make time for my work out routines. I haven't gained (thank god!), but I haven't lost either. I missed being active and am making a conscious effort to make that time needed to be active.

Thanks for reading
  • Hey, I'm in the exact same boat. My semester started the beginning of the month, and since then I've been more in Limbo than weight loss mode. It's harder to lose weight when you have so much to think about, but I think getting into a routine can help. Good job staying on plan in some aspects, though! That's always better than nothing.
  • You lost 18 pounds and that's an awesome thing. It's great that you still made time for your workout As long as you're aware of what you should do to lose weight and you keep your eye on your goal, you're going to be okay. Hang in there and good luck!
  • thanks for the support you guys! I felt sooooo guilty about not being here to support others - but I didn't do much support for myself. Good luck to all of us!!