The ah ha moment

• you know I have been back here now for close to a month and it has taken this long for me to realize I have not had an ah ha moment! What I mean by that is usually at some point during a week I find a food/recipe, a trick or trigger for me, something that makes me go wow why didn't I know/do/think of this before.

So just today I was looking at my journal...or lack of entries for this week and realized when I don't journal is the same as giving myself permission to eat bad...such a simple concept but so true for me. So I wrote everything down today and not only that I realized that was not enough I need to tell someone what I ate and not just anyone I needed to tell a someone who would make me accountable every day not just once a week...

so there it is my ah ha for today...yours?
  • thats great!!! and it makes sense to me, because it is easier for me to let down myself than someone else.
  • well recorded everything today even left my journal out for all to see LOL and weigh in is tomorrow so keep ya fingers crossed chickies