Need preconditioning menu please

• Hi everybody!

After several surgeries and gaining back about 20 pounds since Oct. (hard to believe isn't it? I am going to go back to the MRC program, doing it on my own this time. I have all my materials/menus except I can't find the pre-conditioning menu. I would appreciate it so much if anyone could remind me what that is. I know some start without doing it, but I feel I need to start there to get myself back on track.

The enhancer from MRC really seemed to help me when I did the program last summer/early fall. Have any of you found something you can buy that is similar to that? I called my center and they said you have to sign up to buy their supplements. I'll just get the drinks from Diet Direct, so that's no problem.

Thanks!

Deb
  • Preconditioning, green, and blue menu needed
    I was on the program back in 2009. My menus were thrown away by my roommate and I couldn't afford to pay the startup plan. I'm on a limited income and really need help. My email is shelley_grmn @yahoo.com
    Please help!!
  • Would you mind emailing me pre-conditioning and the meal plans? I lost mine. Thank
    Would you mind sharing your copies? I lost mine when I thought I was gonna stay thin and here we are 12 years later!!! Sad me... Thank you.
    [email protected]
  • I recently purchased Metabolic Majic but would like to transition to a regular menu...I believe I need the green menu...does anyone have it?
  • Quote: Would you mind sharing your copies? I lost mine when I thought I was gonna stay thin and here we are 12 years later!!! Sad me... Thank you.
    [email protected]
    Hi MzBling, If you got hold of any of the menus, would you mind sharing them with me? I am feeling desperate coming into the holiday season and need to get back on MRC.
    [email protected]