Daily Bible Verses

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I felt it may be a good idea to post bible verses on here daily.
  • John 6:35
    Jesus said to them, I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.
  • "A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones." Proverbs 14:30
  • “To him that overcometh will I grant
    to sit with me in my throne,
    even as I also overcame,
    and am set down with my Father in his throne.”
    Revelation 3:21
  • Wow very good one, very motivating for me
  • "The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, be crucified and on the third day be raised again"...Then they remembered His words. Luke 24:7-8
  • Psalm 91:11-13
    11 For he will command his angles concerning you to gard you in all your ways;
    12 they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
    13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great loin and the serpent.
  • By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established...Proverbs 24:3
  • This bible quote helps me A LOT:

"Do you not know that your body is the temple (the very sanctuary) of the Holy Spirit Who lives within you, Whom you have received [as a Gift] from God? you are not your own." -1 Corinthians 6:19

Lets all take care of this temple we were blessed with! xoxo
  • thats a good one
  • 20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation of things. 21 For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit. 2 Peter 1:20-21
  • (Jesus said) "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." John 8:32
  • Romans 8: 38
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life , neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth , nor anything else in all creation , will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
  • Mark 8:34 (one of my favorites)

"If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me."
  • Thinking of those in Japan who are suffering so grievously.

Isaiah 41:13 For I am the Lord, your God , who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear ; I will help you .