Easter (good) Eggxamples Challenge

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • Whether you joined in the Valentine challenge or you missed it, there's another chance to join a challenge running up to easter. You may join straight after the end of the current challenge - entering a starting weight for 14th Feburary (or near to). You can join part way through provided you don't attempt to meet the full 12lbs (unless you are morbidly obese and just starting out) cos it's just not safe. If you join part way through the forumla is only going to work if you put your start weight in all of the weeks you have missed also, so you write in, say, 190lbs in start weight and then all the way across, 190, 190, 190, etc. so there are no gaps. I will try to keep popping in to keep it right.

We've got that bit longer to get to 12lbs so I am hoping more people will get a chance to achieve their "gold square" this time.

If you are new to these challenges, just pop along to the link below, put in your name in the first column and your starting weight (as at 14th Feb or your nearest weigh-in) in the starting weight column. Weigh-in is officially a Monday, but you may weigh in on any day you choose and update in the column dated for that week. Please do not touch the blue column, it should be self-updating, post a help on this thread if yours doesn't seem to add up, but don't edit the blue column directly because it's a complex formula.

• I'm in. This one might be a bit tougher than the Valentines challenge, as these should be my last 10-12 lbs to goal. Thanks again RoseRodent for putting these together and congrats on goal in the V-day challenge!

2/14 : 146.2
    Goal by Easter 2011: 134.2 (135 would be dandy)
  • Thanks for setting these up!
  • Sure! I'm up a couple of pounds after a long weekend of birthdays and V-day celebrations Seems like this would be a great way to stay on track! I've got just about 10 more pounds to lose, and I'd love to see goal for Easter!

2/14 weight: 140.8
    Easter Goal: 129.0
  • RoseRodent- thank you for organizing these challenges! Seeing everyone else's progress each week has really helped me to stay motivated and on track
  • I'm in. Thank you!
  • I'm joining in. Thank you for setting up this challenge. It will be my first challenge since joining 3FC. I would love to be in onderland by Easter.
  • Thank you so much for starting this again! Your challenges are so motivational for me. I have lost 36lbs since the christmas challenge and that was with about 4 weeks off plan in between!! My Goal for this one is 30lbs. I know that is a lot, but I have a lot to lose, lol! I entered my weight from yesterday 254, but as of today I am down to 252.6, so I know I can do it!
  • Count me in!
    I gained 1.5 last week, and I only had 1lb to lose to meet the VDay challenge! Talk about frustrating!
  • KK Im in I would like it to more but well see
  • Count me in! Thanks for setting this up.
  • I was a day late this week filling in the last blank of the Valentine's one but I'm sure ready for the Easter one!
  • I'm in! However, I'm going on a cruise from 4/14 - 4/23, so weighing myself on 4/24 will be very dangerous!
  • Me me me.. thanks Roserodent for setting up these challenges! I love the spreadsheet thing
  • I'm in as well, can't have too much support, can you?