Binge Free Challenge: 2.14.11 :val2: - 2.20.11 We LOVE not binging!!!!

You're on Page 7 of 9
Go to
  • Day 2 going well. Spicy and hearty cabbage and vegetable soup for lunch. Yum, but I wish I weren't dreaming of chocolate.
  • 21 days!
  • AriRuns - nice job turning down the chocolate!

happytobeamomof2 - enjoy your outside run... we're supposed to get a storm here today so I was happy to run this morning as well.

In the middle of day 5 for me. Survived the breakfast potluck without eating ANYTHING. That's a first for me. I was starving but ate my (healthy) breakfast when I got to work later.
  • Day 31- The urges to binge or over eat are going away it seems. I haven't even been craving sweets for the past week. I hope it stays this way!
  • I need to start over again. I only did well for a day, and then today i was tired from not sleeping, and ate sweets in the morning, and pizza at lunch. Need to get back on track...
  • Day 4 went okay but it got a little sloppy around the end, as my bf gave me a V-day gift of a bunch of cookies. Bless his heart, he got a bunch of small and individual packages so I could "eat the whole thing without feeling guilty."

It's Day 5 now, off to a rocky start which I forcibly nipped in the bud. Cookies for breakfast, but I stopped myself from going too overboard.
  • Day 7. ONE WEEK. Thank you everyone!
  • day three yeahh
  • day 36 today and lost 4 pounds at weigh in. I now weigh in the 1 hundreds for the first time in years
  • Congrats on making it to Onederland, Tamara!!!!

Day 133 here, I think. I left my journal in the car.
  • Tamara - That is FANTASTIC! Congratulations

Day 11 Here - Half Marathon tomorrow, 2 showing appointments this AM and then dress shopping all afternoon. Nervous about this... have no idea what I am doing. I guess that what the sales people are for. Luckily will have sister/ future SIL-mom & dad there. EEEEK! Excited/nervous - Breathe

Hope everyone has a great day - really enjoying a quiet morning where I'm not out the door to get to the gym (resting today). Will take the dogs for a walk as soon as I finish posting.

Good luck today ladies!
  • Day 6
  • Congratulations Tamara!

SarahInBalance - Good luck at your HM.

5 days down for me.
  • Day 32!