Finally got my goals!

• When I started this I kept wondering to myself why am I doing this besides just to be healthier and feel better I wanted to have something to work for and look forward to. I never realized how important having goals were until I decided to actually make some =) I'm so proud of myself and now I just have to get into gear! Of course I have small goals suck as loose 10 more lbs get my hair done and 10 more after that shopping ect. But I still have one huge goal I can't wait for. I am 19 I have got married and had a baby so I haven't yet started my career I'm waiting for my 6 month old to turn one =) but I figured out I want to be a personal trainer! I'm so exited not only is it something I have to get into shape for but I will always have to be healthy and in shape and help others to including my family! Yaaaaay I can't wait I'm on cloud 9
  • Happy to hear that you now have a picture of where you want to be. Having goals is crucial to stay motivated. I hope everything works out for you! I think it is very inspiring when someone goes through a weightloss journey and decides to use what they've learned to help others. Best of luck!