Positive thought, quote, experience, etc to share - add yours!

• I thought I would start this thread here because I need more positive vibes in my life!!!

Today I did a thorough, long overdue, very stinky (haha), much needed smudging of my apartment. I feel loads better, more comfortable, the air seems cleaner, the tension between my adult son and me is much improved and I am thankful.

Please share your positive vibes, feelings, news, etc!!!!!
  • Since it is almost Valentine's Day and I really don't "celebrate" it, I really like this quote:

Place your love inside a circle because a heart may break but a circle lasts forever.
    Author Unknown
  • This one is a favorite of mine.....

Watch your thoughts, they become your words
    watch your words, they become your actions
    watch your actions they become your destiny...

<3
  • My favourite quote is in my signature
  • "The most wasted of all days is one without laughter" - e.e. cummings

"To be truly revolutionary in today's society is to be publicly happy" - Dr. Hunter Adams
  • Good News! I received my federal and state refunds today.....I can now catch up on bills and will be taking my son out later to get some new clothes. I am going to treat myself to a new digital camera and perhaps Chinese takeout later....there is a great Chinese place near us that has a fairly large "diet" selection. I think I will order the steamed veggies with shrimp, yummm!!!
  • Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. ~Winston Churchill
  • She couldn't keep her colors inside the lines. So, she drew new lines.
  • "Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~A.A. Milne

I think its called anticipation Pooh

I delight in the anticipation of good and wonderful things to come
  • Hello everyone,

One thing that I always keep in my mind that everything will not stay forever. So keep calm and have patience.
    focus on the things that can improve present situation.