50lbs down!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I'm considering 50lbs my next big monument on my journey! I started on Sept 15th, 2010 at 234lbs, I weighed in this morning at 184! That means I've finally lost 50lbs! I'm very proud of myself and I'm loving the way I feel and look ^_^ thanks 3FC! Can't wait for the 60lbs mark!!

me at 234:

me at 190ish:
  • You look great! I am almost at the 50 lbs mark myself, just two more pounds to go and I can't wait to hit it because it is my halfway mark. Keep up the good work.
  • that is amazing, you inspire me!
  • GORGEOUS!!! You look alot smaller than your weight reflects...are you working out with weights? Calorie counting? Low Carb? What kind of exercise do you do? Sorry for so many questions, but you look GREAT!
  • That's awesome great job!
  • You look wonderful!!!
  • Way to go!!!
  • You look absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!!!
  • You look great. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • You look fantastic, either way, but you must feel amazing.
  • Amazing. You are an inspiration. You look amazing. You should be so proud of what you've done.

Sam =]
  • You look fantastic 50 pounds is an amazing achievement!
  • Thanks everyone for your compliments!!! Your support is an incredible motivator ^_^ I hope you all keep going and achieve your weight loss goals!

Quote: GORGEOUS!!! You look alot smaller than your weight reflects...are you working out with weights? Calorie counting? Low Carb? What kind of exercise do you do? Sorry for so many questions, but you look GREAT!
    I don't calorie count, per se, I do calorie guestimate =P and I stay between 1200-1500 calories a day, I usually land at about 1300. I'm no longer on a specific diet plan. For the first three months I did Dr. Ian Smith's Fat Smashers, and it worked wonders for me. Details about the diet are posted on my blog if you want to look into it =) As for excerise, I do a lot of exercise. I started out small, walking/biking/dancing, now I have a membership at the YMCA. I work out at least 3 days at the gym, and about 5 days a week in general. I do a 1-2 mile run every workout day, 10 miles on the bike, and 10 laps in the pool. I do incorporate weight lifting routinely but it hasn't been a main focus as of late. I take an assortment of classes including Zumba, bellydancing, Tai Chi, and water aerobics!
  • Congrats!!
  • Yes, congratulations!! I want to get to 50 lbs soooooo bad!!