I almost binged...

• I had a bad day. So bad that I actually couldnt stop thinking about what I would shove in my face. Food was all I could think about to escape. Then I came here and remembered what I was fighting for every day. Boy! It feels awful. I just wanted to really thank each and every one of you for all the support and encouragement you all give each other. Without it, I would have made a regrettable mistake. Thanks for reading.
  • I'm glad you were able to stop and think. I'm proud of you!
  • That is great that you made a different choice! I hipe you have a better day tomorrow!
  • Congratulations on being able to say "ALMOST" You are doing great!

Larry,
    -----------
    When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
  • It's really great if, at any point in the binge cycle -- experiencing the desire to binge, getting the food, sitting down to eat it, eating it -- you can stop what you're doing instead of feeling absolutely COMPELLED to complete the next action, even when half your brain is screaming that it's not good for you & you shouldn't do it & you'll regret it later. If you are able to stop it cold, at any point in the process, you're on the way to getting control of this thing. Good for you.
  • @guamvixen you look amazing