Thursday Chatters for February

You're on Page 4 of 7
Go to
  • Good morning!

Had a very nice time at the Ice Carving Festival! I didn't do to bad at staying OP. Had Sweet Potato FF, BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich & then we had a MINI (& I mean MINI) Cupcake at the Champagne Cupcakery! It was MAYBE two bites, but was soooooooooo devine! lol!

That was my LUNCH & DINNER!

I'm starving this morning tho!

Tina - I have a red Liz Claiborne purse. It's older, but I love it! Yay to you!!!!!! I love Penney's too!!!!!

Maureen - I saw that you were up early! G'morning & I bet your home is looking beautiful! Because you and your family are doing the work, you'll appreciate more! Yummy to the Apple Crisp!

Susan - I'm having Susan withdrawl!!!!!!! I miss you! How is your mom?

Marion - Hi! Hope you are doing well! Hows work? Is it snowy there?

Tammy - Good morning! And lots of good health wishes being sent to you!
    On fb you had posted about a baby being born at 1.8#, I hope everyone is ok.

jenelle - OK then!!!! hahahahha! Thats all I have to say about that! No, seriously..........poor little dog!

Dori - Hope you had a nice birthday. How's work? Miss you!

farmgirl & ems - Hope you well! Stop in & let us know.

Have a good day everyone! I have some cleaning to do, a little Baby Depot stuff and then we are having company over for dinner.
    Stay healthy!
  • Afternoon,
    We are having beautiful sunny weather today. Yea!
    Maureen, I'll bet you are sleepy by now.
    Jeanne, you are so busy with your business. Good going, eating great things yesterday.
    How is everyone else doing today?

• Howdy,

One I'm not getting notices.... Two, I need a vacation! Haha!!! There is always something going on!

Mom is doing great! I'm not sure when she goes back to the doctor but her GP was pleased with her progress!

It was a beautiful day here! I went with Pat last night to see the band and then I got in bed about 3:30. got up today and did chores.

Jeanne, Honey I miss you too! I am so impressed with your Sweet Baby Depot! I found out a frien of mine is pregnant so I'll be placing an order! Do you sell Tupperware too? Oh I love the ice pictures!

Tammy, I went to the website. Oh, it brought a flood of memories! Bless their hearts with the baby. How are you, My friend?

Tina, is David feeling better?

Maureen, you crack me up...... Painting at 3:30! You'll be exhausted tonight! Send pictures of the finished product.

Janelle, all I can say is for someone to let that happen to any animal should be shot! I am shocked!

Dori, Happy belated birthday!

Mimi, glad you are working day shifts!

We have our deaf Ed program on this coming Saturday! I'll be glad when it's over! I should be doing school work but I think I won't.

Happy Valentine's! We went to Red Lobster tonight and I wondered why it was so busy. Then I realized why when the waitress asked how long we had been Valentines. Pat said 26 years well really 29! I laughed because he answered so fast. Honestly, I thought wow that's a long time.

If I for
  • Happy Valentines Day!
  • Hi,
    Just checking in. I don't know anything much. I'm full of candy. In the monring, I'm going to the gym and walk on the treadmill.

• Oh, the joys of lower intestinal tract flu. Feeling better this morning, on our way to Colorado for hubby's check up with heart Dr. Think I'll take along a pillow and sleep. Been up since 3 am, getting in my aerobics running to the john!

I love Charmin!
  • jenelle - Hope you are feeling better soon!

Susan - no, I don't sell tupperware too! lol! I do seem to sell a lot of things tho! I am having (hosting) a tupperware party March 7th......ya wanna come?????? lol! I would love it!
    I haven't been to a tupperware party or even seen a book for tupperware in probably 20 years! Wasn't even sure if they still did home parties?!??! i GOOGLED Tupperware Consultant in Butler Pa and found her. I haven't even met her face to face. Oh lordy!

Hope you're all having a great day. I'm headed to the post office to ship a dozen of sweet lolli's for Sweet Baby Depot! Yay!

Drink your water, stay OP and get up and move a little today! Hugs & love ya all!
  • The Plumber is Coming...The Plumber is Coming!!!
    Yep, it's leaking under the sink in the guest bathroom. (That sounds so silly--guest bathroom. ) It sounds like we're rich or something.
    And, the builder contractor is coming to fix a door. Thank goodness, the home warranty hasn't expired.

janelle, I'm so sorry you are sick. That's no fun, running to that bathroom all the time. I hope your husband gets good news at his check-up.

Jeanne, I didn't know that Tupperware still existed.

Everyone else have a super day!!!

• We didn't have meeting last week due to the weather, and I knew I was down some. 5 pounds!

Although I know, I was pretty dehydrated from the back door trots, I'll take it.

Dh check up went fine. He's about where they anticipated he would be so that's good!
  • janelle, that's a great loss and great news about your husband!!!!!

• Hi all,
    I'm not journaling and we all know what that means.....no loss on the scales.
    Tomorrow I'm going to drink lots of water....again.
  • So much going on.

One ole gramma, not good, but hanging in there, doc said she was gonna die last week, she walked to lunch at the nursing home yesterday. I knew I got my stubborn streak somewhere. Grandbaby any time now. Hubby's heart check up ok, but a ways to go.

Work in a small place, my co worker, been there longer than me, now needs a bunch of time off. *rolls eyes* to go to bull sales, Doc due in court for cruelty case, people want dog grooms, we've had a whole 3 days of warm weather, ( people it's Feb., in Nebraska, it will get cold again) I'm scheduled out 2 weeks now and when the baby (petunia) decides to show up, I'm gone! But the folks at work, not seeming to get this, even tho I flat out told them yesterday!

Och! I need a vacation!

Somehow, the co workers are not getting this baby thing!
  • Morning,
    janelle, You really DO need a vacation. Is this your first grandbaby? I don't have any. Maybe some day in a land far, far, away. (My son isn't married yet.)

This is our third day of nice, warm weather. Here, that means it really will stay nice from now on.

Our group has been really quiet. Too much going on, I guess.
    Please post!!!
  • 2nd grandbaby, first for this son. He's nervous, she's tired of being pregnant and the roids are a bother.

There is just so much going on. Busier than a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs at work, son nervous about baby, keeps calling, yes son, I'm coming!

Weird thing, her Mom said she's NOT coming. She hops her happy butt 600 miles away every time her sis has a baby, but not coming 90 miles for this one. The other ironic thing, son, Art, is a State trooper, DOT officer and SWAT sniper, cool head, yet nervous as all get out over the baby. Kind of makes me snicker, he keeps calling, updating, can you come to watch the dog? It's code for Mom and Dad, I'm scared! Come hold my hand!

I know this will all pass, and the baby will get here and all will be fine. It's just nerve wracking.
  • good morning all

another day of staining! will it ever be done? I've given 5 coats to 8 doors-I'm getting there-the good thing is is that I can't eat while staining-I'm having my lunch break now-
    Janelle-you sure have lots of energy-holy, I get tired just reading what you've been up to lol
    Tina, I'm in the same boat as you-no grandkids & I'll probably be dead when my sons ever do have children
    I'm sure my oldest won't be having any(his wife is 45 today) and my other 2 have a hard time looking after themselves!!

Busy at work-the company is looking into buying more offices-so things are looking good
    I'll be back later-have a good day on program

maureen