Month One and I am down.....

• 12.5 lbs!!!!! WAHOO!!!!

Loving Points Plus!
  • That is WONDERFUL!!!
  • OMG! How are you doing it?? It's day 31 for me and nothing, nothing at all!!!!
  • Wow! Great Job! I am on my first week. I weigh in on Friday. I am finding PointsPlus really easy to follow. Hope to see a loss.
  • Nice!!
  • Awesome.. Great job!!
    keep going!
  • awesome
    Grats, be proud!
  • That is awesome congrats!
  • Congrats! Keep it up! I lost all of my initial weight with Momentum.....but plateaued. I am doing Points Plus now and loving the change!
  • Congrats, that's awesome!!
  • Quote: OMG! How are you doing it?? It's day 31 for me and nothing, nothing at all!!!!
    Well I am using the online tools via iphone, ipad, Macbook.

Prior to yesterday (superbowl) I had never gone into my activity points or my weekly points.

I haven't actually started working out regularly yet....But on occasion, me and my daughter dance.

I formed a group on facebook of all women who are following WWPP and they are helping to hold me accountable.

I am actually down 1.5 more pounds this week (weigh in day is Monday). But the tracker told me that I am losing too fast (it takes the average over a period of time, I guess).

I have NEVER stuck to anything this long. I refuse to call WW a diet....I eat funnel cake fries, muffins, ice cream in addition to healthy stuff. I even eat a happy meal every now and then. WW is just forcing me to make wiser decisions.

I LOVE THE NEW PLAN!