Nutrisystem Buddies 2011

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Well it seems the thread died out before it even got started lol. Well if anyone is still reading this..just a quick update. I'm down 12 ponds since the second week of february..slower than I would have liked, but def. my own fault. I have joined weightwatchers and am very excited about their new program! I have one more month of nutrisystem food and will easily be able to incorporate it into my plan. I am grateful to nutrisystem for helping me get structure back into my eating plan and giving me the very poignant reminder about portion control. It was a great idea..don't regret it for a minute. I really feel like I am on my way! Hope you are all doing well.
  • Hey all!

I'm going on Nutrisystem! I'm doing 4 months and should be getting all my food this week. Once I do, I'm going to start the following Monday.

I'm pretty darn excited about this. I'm hoping to lose at least 10 pounds each week, and am going to be really staunch about following the plan. Time to lose weight!
  • Hey everyone! I just ordered my NS today, my mom also got it so we can do it together. I did Ideal Protein for a little while, it worked but the food was terrible after awhile. Hoping this will be better!!
  • Quote: Hey everyone! I just ordered my NS today, my mom also got it so we can do it together. I did Ideal Protein for a little while, it worked but the food was terrible after awhile. Hoping this will be better!!
    Hi, Alihal! It's cool you're doing it with your mom. I bet that will give you a lot more motivation.

I received my shelf stable food today (and my frozen food a few days ago). That means I'll be starting Nutrisystem on Monday (because I don't want to start in the middle of the week. Is that weird?).

I'm excited!
  • I wish I could do NutriSystem. It does seem to have quite a bit of success! I called once, out of my budget! haha Congrats on the weightloss! Keep it up!
  • Quote:
    Hi, Alihal! It's cool you're doing it with your mom. I bet that will give you a lot more motivation.

I received my shelf stable food today (and my frozen food a few days ago). That means I'll be starting Nutrisystem on Monday (because I don't want to start in the middle of the week. Is that weird?).
    Hi goldferris! I totally understand not wanting to start in the middle of the week. I am supposed to get my food this week so I will probably start next Monday. That also gives me one last weekend to eat and drink all the good stuff that is a no-no when you're on a diet lol.

I'm pretty excited too, good luck to both of us!!
  • Quote: Hi goldferris! I totally understand not wanting to start in the middle of the week. I am supposed to get my food this week so I will probably start next Monday. That also gives me one last weekend to eat and drink all the good stuff that is a no-no when you're on a diet lol.

I'm pretty excited too, good luck to both of us!!
    Yay! I'm glad you're starting.

Believe me, I went on a huge food bender last week before I started. I mean, a crazy crazy bender. Foooood!

But, I'm so glad that's over. Today was my first day on Nutrisystem. I'm glad I'm starting this. And the food is good so far. So, that's always awesome.

Go us!
  • I just started my second month last week. I got the Costco 35 day plan and its just the shelf stable and no frozen or anything, which is alright for me, more convienent.

But I love it, there are certain things that I dont like, but I didnt order them again this time around. I have lost almost 14 pounds on NutriSystem and it makes me feel great.

I am also doing it with my mom, and occasionally work out with her, its great for support.

Good luck to you all! Hoping to be down to my Goal Weight by the end of this month (120) but I really want to be down to 115

Good luck to each and every one of you!!
  • Quote:
    And the food is good so far. So, that's always awesome.
    My mom said everything she has had so far is good and you're right that is awesome. That was the bad thing about IP, food was gross and I couldn't keep eating it. Mine came today so I think I may just start tomorrow instead of waiting, maybe just have something really bad (but good) tonight for dinner and a few beers to give me some closure lol.

Lilmonstervictoria - that's great on your weight loss great job!! Was the 14 lbs you lost in one month?
  • Hi! I'm just checking in with my week 1 weigh in results. I lost 6.4 pounds this week with NS. In one week! Pretty awesome.
  • Just checking in again! My week 2 weigh-in revealed 2.4 pounds lost, for a two week total of 8.8. Nice! Especially with Easter thrown in there.
  • Awesome job goldferris!! I was down and then gained back with Easter but down today from yesterday. I'm back on track this week and will be going to the gym the rest of the week so hopefully I'll see some good results!! Keep up the good work!
  • You can do it Alihal!

I'm checking in again for my week 3 weigh-in. I've lost 3.8 pounds this week for a 3-week total of 12.6 pounds. Wooooooo!
  • Checking in again!

For today's weigh-in, I lost 2.4 pounds for a running total of 15 pounds lost. That's in just 4 weeks, or, in other words, 15 pounds in a month. Nice! I'm proud of myself.
  • Quote: Checking in again!

For today's weigh-in, I lost 2.4 pounds for a running total of 15 pounds lost. That's in just 4 weeks, or, in other words, 15 pounds in a month. Nice! I'm proud of myself.
    Wow, you're definitely off to a great start! Keep up the good work, and keep us posted!