For us Momentum users!!

You're on Page 7 of 23
Go to
  • Quote: Hey guys.

I'm still here. Just having a tough couple of weeks emotionally. Had some really sad news regarding a relative in UK, and have been struggling to stay on track.

Looking forward to a better week ahead and hopefully a smaller number on my scale - it's about time !

"Every day is a winding road" Enjoy the journey !
    So sorry to hear about your relative It's definately understandable to go off track during a time like this, just take care of yourself and family right now.
  • Quote: hey guys, just checking in. i've been in a bit of a funk and gained back a lb of the 3 i lost last week, but that's okay...back at it going strong. i want to say i am shocked that so many of you are coming back to momentum, but I guess I'm really not. I just love momentum, i know it definitely works great for me vs pts plus.
    You're doing great!! Don't sweat 1lb, I know it's easier said than done but I've been there, especially this week when my home scale was up 3lbs (Double EEK!!).

I have to agree, there are quite a few of us who switched back and half of the members in my meeting have also switched too. I seriously wonder why Weight Watchers decided to come up with a new plan anyhow, especially when Momentum works without a doubt, What's that old saying, I think it' goes something like this - "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Here's to a better week for everyone and staying on track!!
  • Hey Kim
    Thanks for your kind words. ♥
  • Quote: Hey Kim
    Thanks for your kind words. ♥
    No problem!!
  • I'm trying not to get too excited but my scale has been bouncing around 209-209.5 for the last 2 weeks it seems and this morning it read 206, lets hear it for momentum!!
  • Quote: I'm trying not to get too excited but my scale has been bouncing around 209-209.5 for the last 2 weeks it seems and this morning it read 206, lets hear it for momentum!!
    Yayyyyyy!!! That's so awesome
  • You should get excited when the scale moves! especially down...my weigh in is tomorrow. btw I do flex how much difference is there between that and momentum?
  • Hey, Jess! Don't fret over the 1lb! Hope you get outta the funk soon!

Twizzler- So sorry to hear about your relative. Don't worry about ww or being on track- totally understandable! Just focus on yourself and your family right now.

Jenny- Yay!!!! that's awesome!!

Nancy- I am doing Flex as well. Honestly, not sure how much difference there is between the two. I do try to focus on healthy/filling food most of the time and I use my AP the same day- I don't bank them. I also use AP first before I go into WPA.
  • Oh yes, Kim- I made the cauliflower soup with diced chicken breasts, broccoli and corn since the picture you posted in JennyT's thread looked oh so good (though I forgot the cheese on top, lol.) It was very FILLING for 4 points! I had it with 2 wheat dinner rolls so 8 points altogether.
  • Quote: Hey, Jess! Don't fret over the 1lb! Hope you get outta the funk soon!

Twizzler- So sorry to hear about your relative. Don't worry about ww or being on track- totally understandable! Just focus on yourself and your family right now.

Jenny- Yay!!!! that's awesome!!

Nancy- I am doing Flex as well. Honestly, not sure how much difference there is between the two. I do try to focus on healthy/filling food most of the time and I use my AP the same day- I don't bank them before I go into WPA.
    Thanks, Amandie. Feeling better each day. XO Kathryn
  • Oooh.... I stepped on the scale today out of curiousity and it said 216.6! I won't weigh myself again until Tuesday but getting oh-so close to One-derland! Definitely motivates me to keep going!
  • I honestly sorta wanna try going back on momentum but honestly dunno what my daily points value would even be. I tend to lose about 2 pounds a week MAYBE if my body decides it wants to cooperate that week..but its been like really slow as of late. I dunno. I wanna be sort of close to goal by June and I still have around 29 pounds to lose.
  • Hi, Peanut- Congratulations on your loss so far! Do you think you could be slowing down since you're getting closer to your GW? To get your daily points, type in a search engine- "how to calculate daily points weight watchers", click on the first link by ehow.com then figure it out using your stats. Hope this plan works for you as well as it has been for me! GL.
  • New Week
    Hi Everyone

Back on track, emotions under control, and feeling good. WI yesterday, 0.8lbs down, and I even had TOM sharing the scales with me, which means next week's gonna be goooood!

Amandie, One-derland is calling your name! Not long now

Have a wonderful week everyone Happy tracking !

♥Kathryn
  • Good am, all!

Kathryn- Woot!!! Glad you're feeling good!

WI today- 216.4, soooo happy!

Have a great week, everyone!