weekly chat Jan 24-30th

You're on Page 2 of 7
Go to
  • SEVEN pounds?!
  • On a break. Putting in this new whirlpool tub is becoming a headache, but it's fiinally inside it's frame. My poor husband had to extend the drain, etc, as the plumbing wasn't matching up with the old tub.

Paula, that is amazing, 7 lbs. A big whoop-di-do Congratulations!!!

Sandra, congrats on being Queen. Please explain what MY Villa is, lol.

Hi to everyone, am tired and need to relax for the rest of the day.
  • Sandra uni is university :d

Cheers jojo he had a nice day thanks

well done on the 7lbs pauls

I want a hot tub pam hehe
  • Pam, "My Villa" is my humble abode. We live in a single wide modular unit that doubles as an indoor archery range. Get some rest. Just think of the activity points you're earning working around your home.

Ems, I feel so silly. I can't think what all I was thinking "uni" meant.

We're watching a John Wayne movie. I get up every few minutes and do some . This is a good way for me to get the exercise in for today.
  • Hi Ladies

Had a lot to do this morning and also had my first physical therapy appointment.They gave me some knee exercisers to do at home and I won't be on the bike until later on in the treatment.

Going to SNOW SNOW SNOW for the next couple of days with rain in-between so I just completed my second Pea Pod Order,that will arrive on Friday between 9AM-12 Noon.

LADIES-Thanks, that's just what I'm doing staying safe and warm.That's what so great being retired.

PAULA-BIG CONGRATSON YOUR 7 POUND LOSS

Have a great evening
  • Maryann, glad you have Pea Pod. Sounds very helpful.

I've done 30 min I may do more during Biggest Loser. I'm subbing the next 3 days. Have a good evening, everyone!
  • Sandra, you are making me feel guilty for not exercising. I tape Biggest Loser so I can ff thru the commercials. I'm rested so I think I'll do the 2 mile walk with Leslie Sansone. It's on youtube. I had tilapia and veggies for dinner. Been trying to downsize my portions. I would have liked some quinoa with it, but passed and just made more veggies. So far today I haven't used a single point. Love Simply filling.

Paula, I looked up the Arnolds and saw that the 3 lite versions had the green triangle. Thanks again for bringing that to my attention.

Maryann, how often do you have PT? I didn't have any PT with my scope, but did with the osteotomy. I did a lot of pool therapy.

ems, I am going to love getting in that tub after all this work. My dear late father showed me how to use drills, saws, etc and the two of us built a workshop in my basement. We used to take orders and build shelves, cabinets, etc. back in the early 90's. So, I'm thankful for all he taught me as it comes in handy when I help my husband.

Ok, I see Sandra tapping her toe, waiting for me to get moving.
  • OK, Pam, I bought bookshelves and got to work cleaning up the place. I didn't build the shelves, but at least they're here. Thanks for the motivation.
  • That's a start Rhonda. You give me motivation with all your activities. Tap, weight training, etc.

State of the Union at 9. Biggest Loser was only on for an hour. I can't find the second hours in my guide. Is it only 1 hr this week? I haven't watched it yet, but I'm thinking I may have to watch the entire show online tomorrow.
  • Pam, I think it's just one hour this week. I opted out on my brown rice today and had more veggies with my tilapia, too.
  • The doctor told us this morning that it may be Thur or Friday before we can go home. The past few days he has had some kidney numbers that weren't great,
    swelling, shortness of breath and just feeling overall punky.. We were sorta expecting to breeze through this week like his last Chemo but this has been
    tougher on him. I am tired and feeling low today. My son's dog ate some sugarless gum and had to have his stomach pumped and is at the vet with
    unstable blood sugars. You would think if it is that poisonous to dogs they would put it in a package they cant chew up.

Sorry this is all downer news but that's what's up here
  • I'm reading posts but don't feel like chatting. Love you all!
  • Nancy
  • What a shock yesterday afternoon. A gentleman called Phil lives across the road from us, mid 40's single, living with mum and dad. I was talking to him yesterday morning and getting some advice on pruning our shrubs. Yesterday afternoon our local beat bobby (cop) knocked at the door and asked if we had heard the news? No, we hadn’t. Apparently, at lunchtime Phil went out to put something in the dustbin (trash) and fell to the ground. He had had a massive heart attack and died… just like that. Great for him, he knew nothing bout it but dreadful for his elderly parents. They have a daughter living in Scotland, which is almost the other end of the UK to us. She came down last evening.

Sandra:
    I use Almay and Clinique. Boots, one of our chain-store chemists, sells a range called number 7 and I can wear most of that too.

I say Paula 7lbs!! That’s about what your head weighs isn’t it? Congratulations.:

Sloan
    You OK love?

Talk to all of you tomorrow. Going to see my mum this morning, then a bit of grocery shopping
  • Not good jojo the poor man

Pam i want a hot tub hehe can you come and fit me one in please lol

Hope your all well xxx