the best tasting protein powder/shake?

• i need more protein in my diet, and I think have some protein powder or shakes around would be helpful.

Which tastes the best? I tried muscle milk one time and it was disgusting...
  • I'm giving this a bump because I'm interested in opinions, too!
  • I like optimum nutrition gold standard, but it can be a little pricey. right now I'm going through tubs of Dymatize Elite Gourmet (it has a blend of whey and milk protein so it's supposed to be a bit better. ) keep in mind I loved muscle milk so my tastes may be different..
  • I like Isopure in vanilla...but it's better when mixed with skim milk. If I really want to mix it with water, I will blend it with some frozen strawberries and it tastes pretty good.
  • I use Optimum Nutrition Casein (Chocolate) for a longer-acting protein and Designer Whey Chocolate Caramel Peanut (covered everything in that one!).
  • I do AMP Whey Protein from GNC... add 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond breeze + splenda and either 2tb powdered peanut butter or a half cup of blueberries! ... clocks in at about 170-190 cals. I think it is really tasty!
  • I'm using the optimum nutrition gold standard double rich chocolate its ok but I don't really like it in the drink I have been making protein bars with it mostly and they turn out really really good. I've been using this recipe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0HaQDcQdU4