Re-introducing myself...

• I kind of fell of the wagon when I got pregnant with my son and haven't been around here since the beginning of my pregnancy, but my new little man was born Jan. 6, so it is time to get serious again. I haven't done my official weigh in since he was born, like to give myself a bit of time to adjust to new baby, but tomorrow is the big day. Hoping I'm not too far off my starting weight from last time I started losing weight. Anyway, I will probably be on here and the pregnant/nursing forum a lot for support because being up and nursing a new baby makes me hungry. I need extra will power to avoid the junk!
  • Good to see you, and congratulations on your little boy! My boys were little and cute like that once...
  • Quote: I kind of fell of the wagon when I got pregnant with my son and haven't been around here since the beginning of my pregnancy, but my new little man was born Jan. 6, so it is time to get serious again. I haven't done my official weigh in since he was born, like to give myself a bit of time to adjust to new baby, but tomorrow is the big day. Hoping I'm not too far off my starting weight from last time I started losing weight. Anyway, I will probably be on here and the pregnant/nursing forum a lot for support because being up and nursing a new baby makes me hungry. I need extra will power to avoid the junk!
    Hi ~ Congratulations on your new baby boy- that's so sweet! back
  • Congrats and welcome back! And your avatar is adorable, btw.
  • Congrats and welcome back!!
  • Welcome back!! Congrats on the little bundle
    Absolutely give yourself time to adjust, you're body has been threw some crazy stuff in the last 9 months.

I remember bringing home my little 6 lb 2 oz bundle of cuteness, now at almost 2 he's a 3 foot tall bundle of energy! Gotta find a way to bottle some of that up.
  • Welcome Back.
    I'm too am just returning after a long time. I was on here everyday back in 2006 and 2007 but then things just went very wrong. I created a new login last April but never had the nerve to post out of embarrasment.
    Best of Luck to you and Congrats on the new addition.
  • Congrats! Yay! for January babies! My son turns two this month. Good for you for starting right away... I waited for months and months after my son was born to start eating right and exercising. And in the process gained about 20 lbs. Now those 20 are gone... on to the next 20!
  • Quote: Congrats! Yay! for January babies! My son turns two this month. Good for you for starting right away... I waited for months and months after my son was born to start eating right and exercising. And in the process gained about 20 lbs. Now those 20 are gone... on to the next 20!
    Even though I already said welcome, just gotta say YES for January babies!! lol My son turned 3 yesterday, and my daughter turns 1 on Jan 28th!! January babies rock!
  • Congrats and welcome back enjoy the time with your Son when he is a baby my 1st born Son is 11 today time flies.
  • Welcome Back!!!

@ Leec37 - Please never be embarrassed. We all get it and completely understand. That's what makes 3FC so great!
  • Glad to see you!

Congrats on that new little boy of joy.
  • Aww! Congratulations on your new teeny boy!!!
    I am due in 10 days!! I didn't realize we were close close in duedates! Hoping she comes a little sooner, but you know...they just come when they want right!?

Wishing you luck on getting back on plan!

Linda
  • Welcome and congratulations on your new joy!
  • Welcome and congratulations! Looking forward to hearing your progress!