Chubby to Cute

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I didn't really want to share my progress until I met goal... but you know what?? I'm sharing it now!

As of today, I've lost 30.4lbs since my first picture. I've gone from a BMI of 31 to, currently, 25.1. I'm half way to goal.... but looking at my progress pictures, I don't know if there's room for another 30lbs to come off. We'll see.

I'm 22 years old, and 5'0" tall.

Anyways, without any further ado...

WARNING: Undies!

--------------------------------

One of the funny things I see about my progress here... is that, in the pictures of my back, my bra straps keeps getting lower and lower. I guess that suggests I was wearing a bra that was just too small for me to begin with.

It's a little difficult to see because of the resizing, but the middle pictures, at 159 and 153, you can see stretchmarks just above my rump and leading to my back... but in the other two pictures, they pretty much disappear yay!

My breasts look quite a bit bigger at 129 than they did at 153... I know they didn't grow, but the fact that they didn't shrink sure made a difference!

What motivated me to lose weight was, if you look at the pictures of my back, the back fat fold that's in the 159 picture... I mean, there was other things, but my back feeling pinched and weird really kicked my butt in gear. I LOVE watching it disappear in the back and side pictures.
  • Thants fantastic well done
  • Awesome job! I really like how you did this and have it layed out. How did you do it? Would love some help on how to do this for myself! I am very much a visual person so seeing my progression would really help me! My email is: [email protected] , if you have a spare minute could you give me a hand?

CONGRATULATIONS! You can really see a difference!

Jennifer
  • WOW great job! I agree i really like how you've kept track of it wish i did it this way too.
  • cool chart! and I noticed your back the most too.
  • GREAT progress!!! I can really tell the difference in your pics. My progress pics (when I start making progress LOL) will be in a very similar format. Thanks for sharing!

And best wishes on reaching your goal!
  • Wow, what an amazing change. The pictures and the format you put them on really make you appreciate how much 10lbs can transform you.

Good luck on making it to your goal and maintaining!
  • WOW! Check out that progress!!!! You go girl! I definitely see a difference, especially in your midsection and back! Looking good!!!!
  • wow, that is awesome progress!! i agree, i don't know where the next 30 pounds will come from! you look fantastic, great work!
  • Wow, there's such a great difference between 159lbs and 153lbs, it's amazing how those 7 lbs make all the difference. Well done you look fantastic.
  • Terrific!!!! I enjoyed seeing your progress. Keep it up.
  • you look great! And look at how much you tummy has shrunk! Bravo on the success!!
  • You look awesome!
  • WOW!!!! what a difference!!! and super kewl way you have your chart and pics. I also don't know where you will lose any more weight from but just , wow
  • LOOKING GOOD! You should be proud of yourself!