jillian michaels doing radio again?

• in a recent post on Jillian's facebook/twitter she mentions a radio show... !! is she on the radio again? where? I know she's been off for a couple of years, I looked on KFI and didn't see anything on there about her. Anyone have more info?
  • I Googled as soon as I read that, too, and didn't find anything. Later in that same post thread, she said she'd make the show available as a podcast, so I am guessing that wherever she is, they don't have the same podcast setup as KFI.

JillianMichaels.com still says that her radio show is on hiatus, but she hopes to revive it soon.
  • Ooh, please let us know if anyone finds any more information. I really learned a lot from listening to her old KFI show.
  • Jillian Michaels Radio Show
    Quote: in a recent post on Jillian's facebook/twitter she mentions a radio show... !! is she on the radio again? where? I know she's been off for a couple of years, I looked on KFI and didn't see anything on there about her. Anyone have more info?
    Yes the show is back, and Janice will be there too!

Visit jillianmichaelsradioshow .com. There is also a FB group that has been around for several years

Enjoy!