Decision Made!

• Hi all, I made the decision to finally do something about my weight but have been wrestling with which plan to follow. After much research I've decided to use the South Beach Diet plan. It sounds like it is the best fit for me. I've got the book now and will read it this weekend to see what foods I'm going to need. I know it won't be much the first couple of weeks - LOL. I have such hope that this is a new start on life for me!
  • you will like SB and this forum.
    Good luck
  • Muey!

I wish you much success on SBD! It's changed my life, I feel so much better and can't imagine ever going back.
  • welcome.

Like so many people SBD quite literally changed (and probably) saved my life.
  • to the Beach, Muey! I'm so glad you have the book and plan to read it to gain a better understanding of how this plan works. You'll be pleasantly surprised at all the foods you can eat, and also how great you'll be feeling.
    Good luck to you, and we hope to see you around here often!
  • Welcome! This forum is a great place to hang out for support and inspiration. Lots of yummy recipes. Hope we see you here often
  • Welcome Aboard! This life style change has been the easiest and most common sense in all the various weight loss methods I have tried.

Here's to a new beginning! ~~~ Cheers
  • WELCOME!!! I'm new-ish here too and it's been an awesome experience
  • to the beach! This is the best and most important I've ever done for myself. I am learning so much every day. A couple of things that will help you is to post or at least read every single day and to plan, plan, plan. I always make sure to have a lot of SBD friendly foods on hand so I never have to panic. With little efford, I think you can do just great.