On plan - 1 year!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I have been on plan now for one-year! So far I am down 50 pounds and have 15 - 20 more to go.

Below is me on New Years Eve 2010 (195), I actually thought I looked good when going out this night... when I saw the pictures I was devestated. The after pic on the right is me ringing in 2011 (145). I want to thank everyone on this board. 3FC has been the difference for me this time, everyone here is such an inspiration. Now... on to those last 20 pounds!

• You look great. Staying with a plan for a year indicates committment and life style change. I always wonder about whether people can maintain when they want to lose weight so fast. Good job.
  • Thanks Kitty,
    I should clarify by "on plan" I meant that I was following a plan. I wasn't 100% perfect. My weight loss has been slower than it has been in the past, but I know I can keep it up this time!
  • Congratulations! You look great!
  • WOW you look so skinny and pretty and amazing! Congrats on the success!
  • great job!
  • Good for you! What a difference a year can make!
  • My favorite kind of posts! Awesome job! It's an amazing accomplishment to remain on plan for a year! It's that kind of commitment that will see you through maintenance.

You look terrific!
  • congrats! I hope one day I can say the same thing. You look great!!!
  • You look fantastic!

But you know, you weren't wrong about looking good the night of your "before" picture. You did look good--you just look even better and healthier now.
  • Wow! You look 20 years younger!
  • You look wonderful.
    I just started, and am almost exactly the size you were when you started!!
    You inspire me!
  • Oh wow, big difference. Your arms shrunk a lot, yay!! =) your beautiful.
  • definately an inspiration!
    You look great!
  • Congrats wtg!!