Getting out of the 250's........ 2011!!

You're on Page 3 of 14
Go to
  • annah788 & c_laura - Welcome!! Woo Hoo 250's! Lets keep on trucking til we see 249.9!
  • I am back in the 250s too.....259 to be exact. (I left for awhile in the wrong direction.) Got up to 266, now I am back. Hope it is a short visit, but I think I will be here for at least a month. And that's okay. Nice folks here.
  • I weighed in this morning and am at 251.6.....so close yet, so far!
  • Hi there! Mind if I join too? I am at 257.2 right now, hoping to be out of the 250s within a month!
  • Bunti - It's nice to see 250's again isn't it?

lisanovak - You are soooooo close. Lets hope for 240's this week!

mandagrl1 - Of course you can join! We accept anyone! Welcome!

Well I am up to 258.2 this morning but I ate super bad at dinner last night

Friday I am officially restarting and breaking out my new running shoes that I bought last week!! I am bummed though because Feb 1st I am moving and losing my fitness center at my current place, so I will probably have to join a gym until the weather gets nice enough to run outside!

How has everyone elses week been so far?
  • Quote: Kelleigh - You are so close! Lets hope the next 3 lbs arn't too stubburn

dcapulet - I hear 240's calling your name!

Well I decided to go off plan a little til the challenge starts friday, I had a party this weekend which threw me off plan anyways. I will probably weigh in Friday for the challenge a little over 260 with a little help from a few glasses of water (It sounds like cheating, but everyone does it, most of the guys who do the challenge will eat 10+ McDonalds breakfast sandwiches before the first weigh in, that is absolutely disgusting!! Think how hard it would be to lose that).

So I probably wont weigh in til Friday morning this week instead of my daily weigh ins.
    Essa - this made me laugh! Have you ever seen that show, "The Office"? They did something similar, and the boss made everyone eat a TON of cheese, cakes, - all super yummy fatty foods to have the highest weight.

I am hearing that 240's call - as long as I keep listening, it's all good

Another yucky weather day - and I probably have to go in to work. Meh- where is the springtime?
  • Quote: Essa - this made me laugh! Have you ever seen that show, "The Office"? They did something similar, and the boss made everyone eat a TON of cheese, cakes, - all super yummy fatty foods to have the highest weight.
    Haha, I LOVE the office, but I havn't seen that episode!! Too Funny!!
  • Hey everyone! 255 here! I hope to be out of the 250s very soon.
  • lost a lb! Down to 257!
  • Riesz - Welcome!!!

lottie63 - Woo Hoo on losing a pound!! Keep up the good work!!

Well at the moment my weight keeps bouncing between 259 and 255.... hopefully after this weekend I can keep it consistantly going down! Today I am 257.6 but I havent been on plan since friday

Totally off topic I am wearing the cutest Michael Kors dress today to work and feel like a million bucks!!
  • Morning Chicks!

Well this morning....251.2 STILL....GRRRRRR

Riesz -

lottie63 -

Essa - looking good!

mandagrl1 -
  • Essa, I wore new clothes to work today, I felt like it was the first day of school! lol. I wore my new size 20 slacks. (down 3 sizes!)

lisanovak, you'll get there girly
  • Lisanovak - Sooo close, I hope they are nice to you in the 240's thread

Lottie - Don't you LOVE new clothes!! And clothes that are 3 sizessmaller are even better!! Super big CONGRATS to you and your smaller slacks! I can't wait to get down to an 18, lets get there together!
  • I'm joining in too if you don't mind. I'm at 257.9 and I'm hoping to be out of the 250's and back to my pre-pregnancy weight by my 6 week appt, so I have a month to do it!