The Onederland Express - Hop on Here! #4

You're on Page 11 of 35
Go to
  • Susie-So glad that your back is feeling better! Yep the kids know there is no eating on the new couch haha

Liz- Yay for the 140s!!! That is awesome! Glad that DD did good with her shots.

Our new couch arrived this morning and OMG its HUGE!! It didnt seem that big in the store lol But its gorgeous and I am going out to look for a rug,lamp,pillows and art work for the wall....wish me luck!

As for my weigh in I have great news... I was 192.8 this morning! I was like WHAT?! Guess the strict diet this week worked! I can't believe I am 0.8 lbs away from 50 pounds lost yay!
  • Awesome Mel!!!! CONGRATS!!! And have fun decorating for your new furniture!! I always do that, buy new things, and then think gee, I need stuff to go along with it....
  • Thanks Liz!! I got the cutest rug,lamp and pillows! Can I just say I LOVE this couch haha Bad thing is its so comfortable I don't want to get up LOL

Man this weekend has flow by way to fast!
  • Good morning ladies!!

Snowing outside....ok, so it's pretty, but ENOUGH ALREADY!! haha I am SORE today - my friend and I went our trip to Casa loma (you might remember, I said I was going a couple of weeks ago but then it got cancelled because my friend's cat was sick - don't remember if I told you or not! ) and anyways my muscles are sore from all those stairs and carrying Katie plus a 10 pound backpack! Oh well, good workout anyways.

Better get to work - hope everybody has a great day.
  • Liz- What is Casa loma? Love your new profile pic.....such a cute dog!Hope you aren't to sore for to long.

I am very happy with how the Superbowl turned out I will miss football season but lets hope my team does better next year lol
    I didn't have the best food day yesterday but I am already back on track today! I am going to try to drink as much water as I can to flush everything out. Hope everyone has a great day...right now we are having rain/sleet going on. I am so ready for spring!!
  • Casa Loma is a castle/mansion in Toronto that was built in the late 1800's...just a really beautiful building and a study in excess - so ornate and gorgeous. If you're ever in Toronto it's worth a visit! Oh, and visit me, too.
  • Morning Girls...I didnt lose anything this week ...I did have a bad food weekend, and ate a bunch of crap with the superbowl being on...so at least I held steady and didnt gain...

The superbowl didnt end up how I wanted it to, but oh well, Packers deserved the win so congrats to them.

Liz - in the 140's ? girl that is unbelieveable from where you came...and how many calories do you have every day ? Whatever you are doing is SO working...great job ...140's ...wow ...

Mel - yeah I will miss football season though, but next year the superbowl will be held here in Indianapolis, i cant wait ...glad you like the new couch, hopefully I can get mine soon

Susie - too late I had my first soda in over a month yesterday, a Dr Pepper, but I just had that one, not having any more today...it tasted SO good...haha

Hi to Auntie G, Arabella, and Spooky !!!

Have a great day all !!

Carri
  • Hi. It's good to be back. While my back is feeling much better, I have been dealing with strep throat for a few days! I guess the pain in my back lowered my immunities and I must have been exposed to strep because I got it.

I'm on antibodics now so starting to feel better but still very "draggy" feeling. I'm giving myself until tomorrow and then I'm back on the treadmill..even if it is only a gentle walk. I've GOT to start moving again.

Cari: From here until the end of the month, I challenge you to not have soda and I'm challenging myself the same! Sorry the SuperBowl didn't end the way you wanted it to. While I'm not usually a Packer's fan (not that I don't like them but I just don't think about them much; however I do know AJ Hawk's grandmother and grandfather, they are from the town I grew up in in Ohio), I was glad to see that the Steelers didn't win--I'm a Bengal fan and just can not be a Steelers fan!

Liz: Congrats on the 140's! You have done amazing things and are an inspiration to us all.

Mel: Glad you like the new couch and you found new things to go with it. It's always a boost to refresh a room..and we sure need that boost with all the winter weather we keep having in the TriState area. It's really starting to get to me! Also, congratulations on your loss!

Hi to Spooky, Arabella, Auntie G!
  • Susie - I accept that challenge !
  • Liz-That sounds so pretty!

Carri-That is awesome that it will be so close next year! I bet you will lose this week!

Susie-Thanks! I hope that your throat gets better...I hate strep throat!!

It has been snowing/sleeting/raining/snowing again all day lol I got all the valentine's stuff for my boys and DH so I am glad that I got that done! Hope everyone has a great rest of the day.....still OP here
  • Had another OP day which included a big dinner but I was with in calories And brr it was cold today! Hope you are all having a great day!
  • Getting closer. Hit 204.6 this morning! 5.6 pounds to go!
  • Carri - Thanks! I'm doing 1500 calories. I pretty much never go over that...I try to eat healthy most of the time but do sneak junk in there too within my calorie range.

Susie - Thanks! Sorry to hear about the strep, but glad you're on meds for it. Hope you're feeling better soon and are able to get back to your workout routine!

Mel - YAY for being OP! Yeah it is absolutely freezing today too! I had to pump gas yesterday, I hate that at this time of year!! haha

lostangel - WOO HOO!! You'll be in onederland in no time!!

Hope everybody has a good day!
  • Lostangel-Yay you are so close to onederland!

Liz- I hate pumping gas when its so cold! But we are suppose to have some warmer weather this weekend!
  • Does anyone else just hate to miss a day coming to the board?! I sure do!

I'm doing well with my food these days but the exercise isn't where I want it to be. I am taking the rest of the week off from working out.

I worked out on Tues and my back was bothering me again. Went to the Chiropractor and he said my pelvis was twisted and my body was crooked.

I'm just about straight again and the pelvis is pointing forward. He gave me exercises and stretches to do. Most of them I have been doing. He also told me to not only do them when I felt an issue with my lower back but to do them every day or maybe later on every other day to prevent this sort of thing. You can bet I'm listening to him!

I pack my lunch and today I'm having a Healthy Choice meal. If someone is looking for a good Healthy Choice Meal, the Tortellina Primavera Parmesan is really good. It's one of the "All Natural" meals and it has 240 calories or 4 points. Total fate grams is 5g.

Mel: You are doing great staying OP. I to am looking forward to that warmer weather this weekend!

Liz: Keep doing what you are doing..it is working!

Cari: How you doing with the no soda challenge? I almost had one the other night and then I rememberd I couldn't let us down!

lostangel05: Congrats! I also wanted to let you know I like how you have your goals broke out in your signature.