Biggest Loser Season 11

You're on Page 12 of 45
Go to
  • I'm really liking this season so far!

I have not yet decided on any favorites so far.

The yellow team tho really grates on my every last nerve tho, like someone else said he may have been where he was and who he was before(an olympian)...but he's not a trainer so he should- SHUT UP ALREADY!

It's seems to me like the ranch team have more of a family feel then the *unknowns*. I hope things don't get to bad on the game playing but as time goes on you know it will... Anywho I enjoying this season.
  • I dislike the yellow team also, they seem like bullies! Hopefully they will have an off week, and the others will 'vote' them off. deb
  • I knew she was going. I tell ya. She just did not seem to have her heart into losing as much as the others. I think she was there more for the husband then herself.

I don't think it will be long before the husband goes also. i don't think they should be unknowns against the ranch. They should all just train because then it seems like a trainer is a better trainer when in reality, they just may have had more weight to lose. The pink team is getting a little stagnant and but it was a surprise in the end that they had that much weight loss.

Do they weigh in always in the same order? Seems the blue team, Arthur and his father were last last time also. I can't remember who was last on the other side. or did they get weighed? I can't keep it all straight sometimes.
  • I too don't care much for the yellow team, but I see a lot of Rulon's attitude is from him being a wrestler. I am the mother of a wrestler, and my brother also wrestled, wrestling is a very intense individual sport, and the wrestlers who make it to the top levels get the attitude like the yellow team. A lot of wrestlers also have weight problems as they get older because they end up learning how to lose weight fast, but nothing about nutricion and maintaining.
    Rulon is the second wrestler on TBL, and the other one (Matt Hoover) won his season, do see Rulon going far unless the rest join together to get rid of him.
  • I really like this season too! so much better than last season.

Really can't stand the yellow team. I feel the same way...Shut up already!! Who died and made you boss! Instead of being so worried about what others are doing focus on yourself. I really hated the family reference too. Back stab during the game to win, then feel bad because you won because you were a back stabber. ugh! they get on my nerves.

Really love the Aqua team. Just love the young daughter. She is such a fighter!
  • I feel differently about the yellow team. I don't think you have to be a trainer or a "boss" to be a leader and from what we've been shown, they are strong leaders who have really brought their team together. Don't forget, the yellow team was NOT the only team calling Q out for his lack of work and commitment. I don't think they think they're any better or any different than the others. I'm sure they're working just as hard in the gym as everyone else and wanting a positive change for their entire team. You don't have to be skinny and fit to motivate people to lose weight!

I can't believe how much Lariamy spoke in that episode! I guess they had to edit some of it in before she went home.
  • I am with the 'can't stand the yellow team' camp. They are rather obnoxious!

But my favorite to win is Courtney....she is so inspirational and she has a fighting spirit. I think she is going to be a hottie too when she slims down...just like Sunshine in Season 9.

On another note...am I the only one who thinks that Arthur is lazy? And not pulling his weight? Come on.....4lbs!!!! On such a large frame! I am sure he can do much better!
  • I was a fan of Arthur, but I agree with slim CB he is not pulling his weight. I understand the one week when he couldn't hit the gym, but come on already. He should be pulling double digits every week.

The red team *sigh* I have to give them credit. They lost 11 and 13 lbs and were below the yellow line. To me that is crazy. I was thinking that maybe they were holding back since they had immunity. I'm just saying, that if that much money was on the line and I knew I had immunity for 4 weeks, I may not try as hard to lose and "save" the big weight loss for the one that counts.

Not sure how I feel about the yellow team. He is a competitor so that comes out in the challenges. He may not be a trainer, but he was in the gym with trainers for many years. Some of the other contestants have never stepped foot in a gym.
  • Peanutt, I like the yellow team too. I view it like you do. It's kind of like I view myself. I've been a weight loss "expert" for ten years, I just wasn't losing any weight! The yellow team definitely knows there stuff when it comes to fitness and I think they're natural leaders, both of them. The others may view them as somewhat on par with Cara and Brett. We don't know. I really liked that they called Q out on his nonsense and made him promise his wife he'd stick it out and do what needed to be done.
  • I think all the unknowns were probably water loading on there last weigh in as they all lost double digits which would be unusual at this stage of the game. They could of drank lots of water last week while they still have immunity since this week was the first where they could go home. I wish they would have let us know total weight loss rather than just the weekly weight loss. The unknowns all seemed to be in good shape and were working hard.
  • I really really want Courtney to win too! I too hate that they always all like "we're a family" but in the end each one of them will be there for themselves and no one else. There is still a lot of people left, so they haven't even really started playing the game yet...
  • Quote: I think all the unknowns were probably water loading on there last weigh in as they all lost double digits which would be unusual at this stage of the game. They could of drank lots of water last week while they still have immunity since this week was the first where they could go home. I wish they would have let us know total weight loss rather than just the weekly weight loss. The unknowns all seemed to be in good shape and were working hard.
    I agree & I think that is why they had their( the ranchers & the unknowns) weigh-ins count differently.
  • I wonder if they will start calling them something less annoying than "The Unknowns."
  • Can I hop in here? My husband and I were talking about this week's show and about how surprised we were that there was no question that the red team wanted Q to stay. Looked to us like Q wanted Q to stay so that was that. If we were on BL and one of us had to go, we'd both be trying to fall on the sword for the other. We never saw any such feelings from Q.

The only thing I could think of was that L knew she had her sisters for support at home, and that Q probably didn't have a support system.

However, I am still having problems with Q's doing virtually all the talking to the rest of the group saying he wanted to be the one to stay.

Anyone have thoughts on this?
  • lol, just when Larialmy started talking she leaves. I also got the feeling she was there more for husband and didn't want to really be there and maybe that's why they didn't show her talking much. If that was the case atleast they didn't make it so obvious like Dan and Don did. It's still bad they threw themselves off so soon when so many other people want to be on the show. They had to have an idea what it would be like on the show if they watched it before.

The 'unknown' teams sure are losing alot of weight compared to Bob and Jillian's side, I wonder what they are doing to be losing so much and if having their meals prepared is making that much of a difference.