6 months post op, here 's what I look like then & now!

• Yesterday was my 6 month anniversary from weight loss surgery on May 17th, 2002. I have lost 98 lbs and now weigh 180 even. I went from a size 26W to a 14/16. I eat about 1/4 cup of food and I'm satisfied with it. Here are my updated before/after pics:

KC
    May 17th, 2002
    278/180/135?
    -98 lbs!!!
  • KC you look terrific!!

Debbie
  • *thumbs up*
  • congratulations!!!
    you look fabulous... how much farther are you planning to go? or are you stopping soon?
  • Wow. Fabulous....

What surgery did you have? I am new to this board, and not sure if you had told everyone previously.

I am planing on getting the Lap-Band Surgery in the future(insurance/doc pending)
  • WOW
    Hi KC,

Just wanted to tell you how wonderful you look!! You should be so proud of yourself and you look so happy! I had RNY last week and pray I'm as successful as you and the others who post here! Keep up the good work and God Bless!

Just me...Robin
    Post-op: Nov. 13, 2002
  • I had Open Roux-en-Y on May 17th, 2002
  • WOW!
    Wow KC you look fantastic!!!!!

I too have been told I need to have some type of weight reduction surgery but my insurance won't pay for any of it, even though my cardiologist has deemed it medically necessary. Tell us more about your surgery. I know what gastric bypass is and band lap, but not roux-en-y. Please tell us more.

Thanks,

• You look awesome!! Keep it up!!