Accountability, menu, plans, exercise, stuff - Month of January 2011

You're on Page 6 of 14
Go to
  • Hi everyone! I'll pop back later for personals, but I had to share....I lost 2lbs this week!!!! I am SO happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Off to change my ticker!
  • Hi all! Yesterday was my weigh in day and I was up .8. But that is okay, that could be water.

Today:
    Breakfast: Oatmeal

Lunch: Salad w/dressing on the side for dipping only
    Afternoon snack: fresh fruit mix

Dinner: Grilled chick breast, salad, green beans

at least 64 oz of water

30 min on WII Just Dance
  • Hi all. Well I weighed myself this morning. I was actually up .4. That's not too bad, but I would have been much happier with a loss. I know I've been working out really well, but I need to really watch my food, especially on weekend. I don't want to lose focus on the weekends.

Anyway, went to spin this morning. The instructor said that it wouldn't be very intense. So, I bought into that... and it was pretty darn difficult! I will admit that last week's class was more intense, but this wasn't exactly easy. I'll have to ignore her when she says it is easier than normal. Yeah, right.

Jab: Have a great time!!

Dgramie: You must like snow way more than I do. I guess if you can stay home, it can be pretty. I’m so ready for spring!

MJ: Congrats on the weight loss!

Lisanovak: It isn’t too much of a gain. I went up a little too. We’ll see it start going down soon, I’m sure!

Have a good day!
  • I lost 5lbs, so excited!!!

This morning I had egg whites on a whole wheat wrap with peppers, onions and spinach (SO GOOD).
    For lunch I am eating home made chicken soup. First time I ever made it by boiling the chicken carcass, not too bad. I used whole wheat pasta and stew veggies.
    Then dinner is up in the air since I am going to the Bruins game tonight. This is going to be a big challenge for me since I normally feed and drink my face off during the Hockey game. I am keeping my fingers crossed I can stay on track. I am going to allow myself a beverage or 2 but no more.

I am preparing for a huge storm coming our way tomorrow, we are expecting 15+ inches here. I hope they call off work tomorrow. We live in Massachusetts where it snows every winter yet know one knows how to drive in it!

Well I hope everyone has an awesome day!
  • heya everyone!

I'm finally feeling better....my stomach has been good for a few days now, and my fibro flare is finally calming down. I might try and talk bf into us going out today for some lunch and a movie or something. If he ever wakes up!

I've been doing well, On Plan still with food and water which is an improvement. Now that my pain and health issues are getting better maybe I can start exercising again tomorrow.

I had to call off work yesterday this pinched nerve or whatever in my back was sooooooo painful and my shoulders were hurting and rock hard. (bf thought he was feeling a bone! nope! shoulder muscle!)

No WAY I could wear a bra yesterday. lol.

mj5, good job! 50 lbs gone! Go you girly girl!
  • lottie63 - glad to hear you are feeling better!

Congrats on everyone's weight loss!!
  • Hi Chicks - a quick hello. Yesterday was mostly good until right before bed. I need to do what I need to do to stay away from food when I am stressed. So far, so good today.

MJ - yay on your 2 pounds down.
  • Hi everyone! Finally getting a few mins to get caught up. Hope you are all doing well.

lisa--welcome! I have just recently started tracking and WOW what a difference that makes! Yes, we can do this!!! .8 isn't bad and your right, it could be water.

Diane--Come on...get to the gym this Saturday. I am going to zumba Saturday am. It's going to be cold....but I'm going! Are you with me? .4 isn't bad, but yea...weekends are tough. You can do it, though.

jab--Hope you are enjoying the last bit of your vacation!

dgramie--Stay in and stay warm!! Good for you for planning food and exercise!

BlueEyes--Congrats!!!! Mmm, your breakfast and lunch sound yummy. How did you do at the hockey game?

lottie--I am so glad you are feeling better. Did you go see a movie? Thanks.

Beverlyjoy--You can do it!

Have a great evening!!! I'm going to go snuggle w/ the dogs until hubby gets home.
  • Morning everyone!!!

Yesterday sucked big time, my car wouldn't start so I didn't get to go with friends and play. The only day of my vacation I planned something and instead of having fun I was standing in the snow watching a flat bed wrecker load up my car.
    Visiting the mechanic wasn't in my budget this month...lol. I got my car back last night so atleast that is a plus.

Despite wanting to eat anything in sight yesterday I maintained.

Total food for yesterday 1415 cal

Arnold whole grain sandwich thin
    Laughing cow cheese wedge
    Light yogurt
    tea
    water

banana
    cottage cheese
    water

diet vernors

frozen oriental beef/broccoli
    potstickers
    brown rice
    water

Today will be a better day !!!!!!!!
  • Good Morning!

jab--that stinks about your car!!! Great job w/ food yesterday, though!

I am going to the gym tonight--legs/back weights. I can't wait for zumba tomorrow!!!

Have a great OP day everyone! Drink your water!
  • Morning everyone!

I work today. I called off monday cuz of a bad pain flare, today is not starting off that great. pain on my whole right side, shoulder, hip, knee and everything in between.

I need a new form of bc. I currently am on the pill, I take portia. I would run my packs together so I'd skip and only have it every 3 months. The lats three months I've had it once a month! I don't know what's going on but it's ANNOYING. (I have pcos so it lasts about 2 weeks to start with!)

Anyone ever take seasonale?
  • Just a quick post today. I didn't go to the gym this morning, but that was planned.

MJ: Ok, ok. I'll go to the gym on Saturday.
  • Okay, yesterday I did okay. I am doing Weight Watchers, so, here is how it broke down....

Breakfast:
    Instant oatmeal - 5 points
    glass of milk - 3 points

Lunch:
    Salad - 0 points
    dressing - 2 points

Snack:
    Mixed Fruit - 0 points
    10 Almonds - 5 points

Dinner:
    Tuna Noodle Casserole - 10 points
    1/2 a brownie - 5 points

64 oz of water

35 points total when I can have 38. Pretty good!

I was goinig to do WII Fit, but, just to darn tired. With all the water I have been drinking, I have been peeing every hour. Even in the middle of the night. I have not had a full nights sleep in weeks!

Today I have been pretty good too!

Breakfast:
    yogurt - 4 points
    Fiber bar - 4 points
    glass of milk - 3 points

Lunch:
    Healthy Choice Chicken and Dumplins soup - 4
    5 Wheat crackers - 2 points

Snack:
    Mixed fruit - 0 points
    11 Almonds - 5 points

Dinner will be:
    Salad - 0 points
    dressinig -2 points
    Baked Pork Chop - 4 points

1/2 brownie: - 5 points

64 oz of water

So, my total for today will be 33 points, with 5 left over....hmmmmmm what to do with those last 5 points??????
  • Good afternoon all!!

So I have been hear before, and I really need to be back, I went to the doctor last week and found out I am at my heaviest weight of 306! I was not sad just surprised. We got to talking however and my new medication I have been on since September is the cause of my huge jump from 275 to 306. It makes me hungry all the time and makes me tired...not a good combo. lol After talking with him I would rather work on my diet and exercising then stop taking the meds, because I will then be in a worse place. So now I`m hear trying to start this process. I have wanted to loose weight since I was 10 or so, I have always been large. But since then I have lived with my mother and she has always been my crutch. However in the last few months I have moved in with my wonderful hubby and together we have some serious work to do with dieting. He needs to loose about the same amount if not more then I do. He wants to be motivated but he woent join me in walking, however he dosent cook I do! so he will eat what I make. lol so he cant tempt me with different foods. I am currently a student at community college working on a double major, I am getting my degree in Pastry Arts (a horrible place to be) and education, I plan on graduating this program in spring 2013 and then going to the state college nearby so I can major in education and become a teacher. Over all I am hear to have somebody to keep me accountable, and somebody to talk with about my weight loss, if I talk about it at home my mom gets jealous and my little sisters are both anorexic and get mad to hear about weight loss...I hope you all don't mind my blabbing...I would love to join you all. My goals for the moment are to eat well (1800-2000 calories) drink my water (100oz.) Walk .5-1 hrs, and do some cardio and burn some calories! I also want to try to stay positive and keep the emos to a minimum...it will keep my life on track much more effectively.

Today I have been eating great (i`m not following a specific plan-just eating 1800-2000 calories), and I have walked about 20 min. so far, I would like to do about 40 more today. I just need to stay on track for the rest of the day once hubby comes home, we have lots of things to run and pick up so it should be alright. Wish me luck!!!
  • Lottie~ you might want to check with your insurance a lot of them don't like the seasonale, although sometimes you can get the dr. to do a prior auth with the insurance company.

lisanovak ~ great job with the points!!!

sharpie~ welcome to the thread !! Maybe in time the hubby will join you in walking. Exercise is not my thing so it takes a LOT for me to go do something no matter how good it is for me. But I would think having someone to eat healthy with would make a big difference in itself. Pastry... wow that is gonna be hard...lol. I'm a foodie, love to cook new things and that makes it hard on me. I love the cooking channel. I have to laugh, a few years ago I was going to the gym everyday after work and in the evening there were few ppl there. I would get on the eliptical machine and put on the cooking channel and just go...lol.

Hi to everybody else !!

First day back to work was ok, sort of out of the groove which bothered me. I pride myself on being good at what I do and leaving out the smallest detail irritates me a lot. Today it won't happen.
    I was so sore by the time I got home, I fell asleep with my shoulder heating pad on sitting up on the sofa before 8:30.

Food was good... total cals 1405

tuna w/light mayo
    triscuits
    banana
    tea
    water

brown rice w/soy sauce
    orange
    water

diet vernors
    triscuits

morningstar chik pattie
    oatmeal w/pumpkin puree in it and some honey & cinnamon
    water

I just put some boneless / skinless chicken thighs in the crock pot with some spices so dinner tonight will be chicken and probably some leftover cabbage..