Pre challenge warm up

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • Hi anyone want to join me for some chatting and some exercising

I did my first workout of the year today and it felt great to get back into it again so I'm hoping to stick with it before the challenge officially starts. The eating plan starts on Monday.

My goal is to exercise 3x's this week + add in 100 sit ups and 100 push ups in as well. This is to get me through to the team announcements and the start of the 2011 NYNY challenge.

Is anybody with me? So for today I did my WATP Bootcamp DVD (45min) and 30 crunches.

Let's go this is for everyone no matter what team you were on and for all the new comers as well. Let's get healthy together
  • Red team leader is totally in for this!

I did my first workout of the year on my new Wii (Christmas present). I did 40 minutes on the Wii Fit with step aerobics and hula hooping. Then I did 50 minutes of the Biggest Loser Challenge Wii game. A huge workout for me! I was soaked when I finished. I felt great.

Food is back on target today and so far so good. The day is finished and I ate at 1400 calories today. Can't wait to plug in my BodyMedia tonight and see how I did with my calorie burn today.

Don't forget to update your starting weight before the sign up thread closes. So looking forward to our NYNY challenge!
  • I can't wait to start the challenge. I had some rough holidays and I'm ready to get really back on track, and I think the challenge will be such helpful motivation.

I spent yesterday putting away all my christmas decorations and then cleaning my house. I didn't do any specific "exercising", I think the hours of cleaning I did were exercise enough so I'm not to sad about it.

Today I'm starting back up my strength training which takes me about 30 minutes and I'll do some form of cardio for 30 minutes.

I've been back on plan with eating since Dec 30th.
  • Argh, we have one last dinner tonight with family who came after Christmas, and we are DONE. I'm so bloated and feel so yucky from all of the different foods and eating at odd times. So excited to get back on track!

My dad got an elliptical for christmas so he gave me his spin bike. So I'm set in our basement. Have a tv and dvd player, my treadmill, home gym, and a spin bike! Woo hoo.

Will post more later. Going to de-christmas the house!
  • I'm in.Will start Monday,I have this little cold/bronchitis for the last 5 days so I haven't been able to do a thing.
  • Woohoo! I have been popping in a few times a day HOPING something would start up. I'm with Mercy - been sick for 10days and finally feeling like I can kick exercise back in tomorrow~

Got the treadmill in eye shot of the TV. Gonna update the Ipod tonight too. I am gonna get on the Bigmid plan and do 3x exercise this week + 100 crunches and 100 pushups. I haven't done anything in months, so this will be a huge undertaking, but a good refresher!

Eating my last naughty meal tonight. Ready to start fresh tomorrow! I'm super excited!!!
  • I'm totally in for this! I'm on my new eating plan and will be hitting the gym tomorrow for a couple of hours after work! Rock it, all of the folks participating in the challenge!

Hey, on a side note...I haven't seen any results from the previous challenge posted. Are they posted somewhere and I'm just missing them? I was reading back through the threads from the last challenge and just can't find the results anywhere.
  • I'm in for this too, tomorrow is the day I take my dad for chemo, I'm going to try to not use the elevato, or at least get some extra walking in. His chemo is on the 8th floor, dr on the 6th) Tuesday it's back on the eliptical. Ham and bean soup for supper tomorrow.
  • Well yesterday's workout paid off on the scale this morning. Hope this is a new trend. Hope everyone has a great week.
  • Courtney- You can find the weekly results from last challenge here: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/bigg...y-results.html. As far as final overall biggest losers for each team they were announced in each team's last chat thread. Not sure who won for blue team, but for the red team it was Terapet.
  • I'm in for some prechallenge warm-up! Between the holidays, being sick, and working 12 hour days my exercise has been on the back burner. Yesterday I kicked off the new year with a new workout DVD and a bunch of cleaning. Tomorrow I will start back into my regular routine.
  • I'm in too!!! I will be working out tomorrow and plan on going to check out a gym we are thinking about joining. Luckily I workout 3x week with some girls from work, then I will throw the gym on top of that.
  • Wow way to go everyone and thanks for joining me over here. Today I was kind of lazy but I did get the PVR cleaned out in time for the new shows to start up again.

Diet and exercise will be back on track for tomorrow. I did 20 pushups today.

Talk to you all tomorrow.
  • Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow. It's almost the end of Monday here in South Korea. I got in another 1hr10min on the Wii for exercise today. Whoever thinks you can't exercise vigourously on this thing doesn't know what they are doing. I did 30 minutes of step aerobics to warm up and then I did 40 minutes of Jillian Michael's Ultimate Fitness Challenge 2010 Upper Body workout. Yikes. Almost 11 minutes of that was just running...and I'm 282lbs!!! I was sweating!!! WOOHOO! Feel's great. 2 days solid on plan now.
  • New to All of This!
    Hey everyone- I'm Tanya and have been reading some forums here and there and have finally decided this will be the day I join the "challenge", if it's not too late! Can someone please explain the program to me i.e. goal date/what team/check in times etc. Like my title says I am new to posting on forums and new to having a weight loss support group. I am super excited and am ready to go!!!

Tanya