Nurturing the nuts

You're on Page 2 of 7
Go to
  • Mauvais-So sorry to hear that your friend lost the baby. I'll still be sending good vibes out for her.

Ellis-Lots of good thoughts and healing vibes going out for Monique.
  • Thank you, Kat.
    Yes, lot's of prayers for sweet Joan. Hugs, sweetie...
  • Hugs to Kat & Joan.

And to everyone else for that matter. Things don't seem to be going well.
  • Oh, and thank you, Den darling... I didn't see you there.
  • And Den... please let us know how your mom is doing. Hugs and prayers for her, too.
  • Kat!! I was posting at the same time as you and missed your message. I am sending out lots of good thoughts for you and Joan as well.

Ellis-My Mom is going back for another Cysto in late Jan. The doctor wants to do another biopsy and make sure he got all the cancer. She is holding up pretty well though!!! (Better than the rest of us I think!!) Thanks for asking sweetie!!
  • Prayers and healing vibes : heading Joan and Den's Mom's way.
  • I am praying for Monique, and Joan. Mauvais, I am so sorry to hear your girlfriend lost her baby. I wish I could help more. My thought are with you.
  • Thanks Velvet.

Any news on Den's Mom and Joan?
  • Has anyone heard from Christina, it has been ages since she has posted. Chris if you are out there lurking somewhere please drop in and tell us how you are doing. We worry ya know!
    Hugs
    Virginia

• sending a big hug and warm thoughts of wellness to my grrlfriends and their friends and families.....

terri - trying to hang onto my sanity today as the stress of year end mania sets in
  • Hang in there, Terrigrrl... we love you!
    And yes... how is Joan, Kat? And your mom, Den?
    And Mauvais, how is your friend doing?
    Monique is on her ummmm, 6th day of radiation. She's feeling very crappy.
    Love and hugs to all.
  • My friend seems to be dealing with things really well. She figures it was nature's way of telling her that it was meant to be this time.

She will probably try again in a while.
  • My Mom is in a holding pattern until her next cystoscopy, which will be in January. She is doing REALLY well emotionally. Keeping up on all of her activities (Garden club, book club, financial club, senior aerobics, getting together with friends or with me for lunch...)

Wish I had her energy!!!!

Good strong vibes for Monique and Joan.....
  • Kat... I'm sorry... this thread disappeared for a while. How is Joan doing? Hugs and prayers...

Would you all remember little Dougie this week, please? He's having his operation this Thursday. The surgeons are going to try to remove the bone growth from his brain.
    Thank you!