Hawt-est Biker Chicks

You're on Page 10 of 33
Go to
  • Hi Gals. Well today I was down to 257.8. The lowest I have seen in a year or 2 is last weeks wi # it was 257.6. I will let you know what tomarrow brings.
  • Hi Gals. Well today I am down to 256.8 so I have lost all of my trip weight and 1 lb. I lost 1lb yesterday. It took 1 full week to get back on track. I will be back tomarrow, and will let you know how things are going.
  • congrats Aaron!! that is so great. PLEASE send some of your determination and self control my way!!! I have been doing SO badly. No controls on what I eat!! terrible. About 4 weeks ago, I took a breath and stepped on the scales...saw it read 162. That scared me into eating clean for 2 days,. but only 2 days. Then we had our Ohio trip, I had the biker guys tell me I was gorgeous and that messed with my eating!! like I gave myself permission because I got comps. Well they are good friends, they would have said that no matter what I looked like

so I weighed again just now, 160. That is 5 full pounds above where I was maintaining, but I want to be well below that .

my problem - I can't stand the feeling of hunger. there is something screwy in my thinking, that I'm gonna pass out ... or I just get this righteous, 'I deserve food!' feeling. I just have to beat this somehow. I know I always 'get it together' in late spring..but I want to start controlling it NOW instead of waiting 6 weeks when the winter job ends, then I have almost 3 weeks off; then the fun summer job (and tee shirts, and shorts...ugh)

okay I'm about to do a step aerobics tape. Sorry for the 'its all about me' rant .
  • okay , to be accountable I just did 30 minutes of "Burn it Up" (standing cardio and a few toning moves) and then 10 minutes of Gilad's Abs.

now to follow sensible eating for a day!!!
  • CPAP fitting is today! After a good nights sleep, tomorrow I should be a whole new woman with tons of energy and enthusiasm, ready to rock! I'll let you know how that works out for me!

DH being home during the week is very different. I was pretty used to him being gone, all but the weekends. Cooking is the biggest hurdle. I don't know why DH doesn't see that a bowl of cereal (he hates cereal) is a perfectly acceptable dinner to me! He thinks that steak and taters cooked 7 different ways would be fine.

Holly, I know just what you are talkking about with the hunger issue! I "deserve" that good food for whatever reason that I dream up at the time!

Good news...the stock pile of Carmel Bugles are finally gone. I had to "get rid" of them. I was so busted last week! DH saw my stash in the trunk of the car. WHY do I do this stuff? Very self destructive! I know it--I just can't seem to help it! Dang they were good! But I feel miserable after chowing down a whole bag of yumminess in one sitting! I need to start a group...Secret snack eaters anonymous. "I belong to SSEA" Doesn't that sound official?! I could serve snacks and wine coolers at the meetings!

Sun is beautiful! Snow is melting!
  • Hi Gals, today I weigh 257.0, I will let you know how tomarrow goes.
  • Way to go Aaron

Holly I am in the same boat - just can't get eating under control and then with my back have had to lay off the exercising...... and now this weekend we have Mardi Gras in Deadwood, lots of Cajun food and drinking
    and yes when others say how good you look it does make you think oh I am looking good why watch

Colleen hope the CPAP is your fix- and secret stash well I had to give mine up a while ago but everyone else always bring junk into the house and then I am around it all day at work unless I am in the office for the day

Well I have bowling tonight so I better get off here and get supper figured out
  • Colleen, oh I hope so much that the machine helps you! please let us know how great you feel after using it.

Quote: I was so busted last week! DH saw my stash in the trunk of the car. WHY do I do this stuff? Very self destructive! I know it--I just can't seem to help it! Dang they were good! But I feel miserable after chowing down a whole bag of yumminess in one sitting! I need to start a group...Secret snack eaters anonymous. "I belong to SSEA" Doesn't that sound official?! I could serve snacks and wine coolers at the meetings!
    I have to confess...last week, after each shift of the horrible President's Week terror, on the way home I would stop and buy a bag of something. A couple nights, it was a bag of Fritos (they are small-ish but are probably at least 2 servings, maybe more!!) and eat the whole thing before getting home. 3 other nights, it was a bag of chocolate covered pretzels...Oh my lord are they good. and those babies are supposed to be like 7 servings!!

today..I tried SO HARD to stay away from bad stuff, and to restrict calories. I was doing so well... until the afternoon, when the second person left, and I was swamped with customers..I know that is no good reason to cave and eat something bad, but when youre feeling empty and MAD and resentful, it's where I turn!! I almost cried on the way home, with frustration and anger at myself. I'm not going to give up...I've got to keep trying, every day.

Colleen - lol @ DH not thinking a bowl of cereal is acceptable as dinner!! mine is the same..however I'm "lucky" that he will cook a whole darn meal and have it ready when I come home..when all I should have is a bowl of cereal, but how can i resist. argh!

Hi to everyone else!

OH the insurance company accepted my counter offer of $200 over what they initially offered. A faint victory, but still one i guess. Do you know that I had to go to the Sentry website, and search someone who was a Customer Service Care rep, and I cc'd them on my email to the adjustor who was 'working' with me. And I got a response right away, what a surprise. Maybe not cool of me to do, but the adjustor hadn't responded to me in over a month. I play tough when i have to!
  • Aaron- good job!

I too have not been doing very well. The last few times I weighed myself I have been holding at 137. I am trying to remember to take my lunch but do splurge once a week. This week maybe twice. I ate lunch out with my neighbors (girls lunch) it sounds like we may have a girls lunch once a month. I go out to lunch with my group at work once a week. Every time I go out I eat way too much.

Colleen- I sure do hope the machine helps you.

Work has it good days & bad days like any job. Some days I can sit till 11 before I get anything to do, then there are days like yesterday that I was busy all day. It was nice cuz the day flew by. Did you guys see Watson on jeopardy? I still think how cool it is that I work for the company that created him.
  • Hi Gals. I have had the same problem with the snacks, Christmas was real hard for me, my new diet still works for me, I eat lots of fruit and vegies, way more than I should but it is better than the crap I was eating. I weigh all of my meat and watch my points , last night my family of 4 had some small steaks and what I would have ate my self fed all of us.. My oldest son weighed him self last night and found out that he weighed 15 or 20 lbs more than he thought , and has asked to have salid with his supper like my wife and I are, the good eating is rubbing off on my kids now and that is so good. My wife has lost 8 lbs in the last month, and is so happy about it. I wish I would have let her talk me in to doing WW sooner. My wife and I eat dark hershey chocolate kisses for junk food fixes. Colleen,I hope your machine works out for you, it will take about 1 week for you to notice that you feel better. Make sure that you are 100% happy with the face mask thing, they cost $100.00 or more and last for about 1 year. When I got mine I was told I had 1 month to find a mask that would work for me , the masks were free to me for the first month and after that I would have to pay full price,so try a few others out. The mask I use the most just goes over the nose, but I do have one that covers my mouth and nose all in one. The last mask I talked about was the mask I got after they raised my air pressure up to 16, my other mask was leaking, I ended up going back to the first one. I still have trouble with my mask sliding around my face, and my mouth opening up, and that makes noise. Well gals I will let you know how todays weigh in goes.
  • Just wanted to stop by and say HI

Leaving for Deadwood tomorrow for a FUN weekend So then when I get back on Monday I will have to buckle down and hopefully get back on track with my eating and exercising..... Have a great weekend
  • Hi Gals. Today I am down to 255.6 , this is a new low for me. I have lost almost 15 lbs this winter. I think I over did it on the carrots.
  • Good and bad
    CPAP is wonderful! After 2 nights of sleep, I think it's amazing! The mask thing is still a work in progress. Thanks for all the good wishes.

This morning I had an MRI for my neck/back/arm deal. I felt like they stuck me in a toilet paper tube! I was pretty "stuck"! Not really a good feeling for a claustrophobic like me! I made it though.

Reda, have fun in Deadwood!

Good job on the weight loss Aaron!

Hope you all have a great day! I'll check back in again soon.
  • Reda - Have a great time!!!

Aaron - you can never overdo on the carrots, brother! here's some more for your success and some more congratulatory ones -

Colleen, that is wonderful that you can immediately have gotten some relief!

Dawn, you're still a little thing I'm sure the off plan lunches will not hurt your plan much.

today I have my first two days off in a row since going to Ohio, back around Feb. 12th. woohoo! it was great 8) Yesterday was some housework, laundry, and preparing to lead our monthly motorcyclist's meeting (our lucky Prez is in Florida) . Today was some laziness, some hard shoveling outside, did do a step aerobics tape, and did some difficult desk and shelf cleaning. I had papers from all the horrible time that I had to take care of my dad's estate; that was in 2000 and I feel that I could get rid of some of the stuff by now.

No knee pain or sciatica pain today!! alot of hunger pain though because FOR A CHANGE I'm not indulging in anything i want.
  • Hi Gals. Holly I am glad to here that your knee pain is gone and that you can start working out again, it will make you feel better. Reda have fun in Deadwood, and is there snow there yet. Colleen I am glad your cpap is working,sleep is so good for you. Well today I weigh 255.8. so no weight loss today, I will let you know what I weigh tomarrow.