Baaahhhck

• Again.
    Seems like I've been down this road.

I am back. This time is a little different. I've signed up for Weight Watchers and I'm attempting to follow their new plan. The first week on it I was down 5 lbs so I *know* the plan works.

What's new:
    * I'm working (counting drive time its 50 hours a week but a set schedule)
    * My 6 yr son was diagnosed autistic the beginnin of the year
    * I just finished a semester of college
    * I've started to notice the effects of being heavy (my body is sore all over, my back feels like its breaking in the mornings after I get up, I'm getting weird leg cramps... and on and on) which may sound weird but earlier there were no "effects" other than the typical tying the shoe or trimming my toenails sort of problems.
    * My son (same 6 yr old) has been diagnosed obese as well due to lack of activity and an extremely self restrictive diet he has (typical in autism)
    * This time is my time and it will get done!

I read a very inspiring sucess story here about a year from today you'll be glad you started and just STAYING on plan being the goal, not the weight loss. I think I need to work on that mentality!

While I am loving on the weight loss plan WW's offers I missed the awesome people on this board and the great advice, support and butt kickings they gave my last attempt.

So, Hi to everyone new and old. I look forward to rejoining the 3FC's community, I've missed you!
  • Welcome back!! The first step is admitting there is a problem. The next is to do something about it. Look at you already two steps ahead!!!

I do WW (online) also and lost 50 since March 2010. It works if you work it. Best of Luck to you!
  • Welcome back Taralee!
  • Good luck- I hope you get things settled with your son.
  • Quote:

I read a very inspiring sucess story here about a year from today you'll be glad you started and just STAYING on plan being the goal, not the weight loss. I think I need to work on that mentality!
    I think that may be me. I'm glad you read it! I stand by every word of it! It's about commitment.

Glad you're back! You have a lot on your plate. It definitely takes some sacrificing but nothing that you can't work into your already hectic life. It really can be done.
  • Welcome Back!
  • Welcome back!
  • I'm sorry about your son's diagnosis, I hope he is getting the help he needs

Welcome back on here, I hope WW is the plan that clicks with you this time!
  • I'm glad you are back!!
  • Welcome Back! Good luck with your goals!