Movie suggestions..

• My daughter wants her and I to go see a movie...any suggestions??? Thinking the one with Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie
  • how old’s your daughter?

Black Swan is incredible, but it would be too scary and sexual for a kiddo.
    Love and Other Drugs is sweet and cute, but again sexual+ nudity.
    Burlesque is cute. there’s burlesque-type dancing but no nudity or anything overtly sexual I can think of. And great songs.
    Also, I’ve heard Tangled is really good! Haven’t seen it myself though.

Have fun at the movies!
  • It's my 45th birthday and shes 23, so we may go to see the Black Swan, a friend did recommend that too..
  • OH!! well then in that case, yes definitely! It’s beyond fantastic!!

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULES
  • Definitely Black Swan. Love and Other Drugs is a movie you see with your SO. Black Swan is amazing. I was just blown away and I want to see it again and I just saw it yesterday.

There is a sex scene, but you'll find out more about it when you watch the movie and you'll understand about it. There's no nudity, however. It's just an incredible film and I know it's Oscar-bound. If it doesn't win Best Picture, I'll be stunned, and it better not be another upset like when Brokeback Mountain didn't win (which incidentally, I saw with my mom when it was in theaters).
  • You know I'm totally recommending The Black Swan. That movie is incredible!!!
  • I recommend.Tron! It was great but I also have been wanting to see Black Swan.
  • Everybody and their mother has seen Black Swan except for me =[. Definitely go see it if you have the chance, I know my opinion might not mean much since I haven't seen it but I feel like every Darren Aronofsky movie is good.
  • LOL, Hart, I thought I was the only one that saw Brokeback Mountain with my Mom. I haven't been to the movies in awhile, but I would go for Black Swan I think.
  • I tried to see Black Swan last night and it was sold out