Which Atkins book??

• In the FAQ's it says to definitely read the book, but does not say the name of the book. I googled Atkins books and found several. Atkins for life and New Diet revolution being two of them. Which one is the one for beginners to learn all about this lifestyle? Thanks in advance!

I have recently learned that I have Insulin Resistance and really need to get started on Atkins ASAP... Thanks to all who reply!

Jeff
  • Dr. Atkins New Diet Revolution 2002 or prior versions. Those are the one's Dr. Atkins was involved with anything beyond that is pretty much Atkins Nutritionals Inc. and others interpertation.
  • Thank you so much Jerseygyrl, I appreciate it!!

• it's the one with dr. atkins on the cover. bought my copy at the thrift store for $.60!!
  • That was a huge help SunnyDC, thanks for the picture!!
  • I had lost my "New Diet Revolution" book and had to buy "The New Atkins for a New You" book. I've now found my original. WAHOO!!! And thanks for asking this question. I was wondering the same thing!!!
  • Quote: I had lost my "New Diet Revolution" book and had to buy "The New Atkins for a New You" book. I've now found my original. WAHOO!!! And thanks for asking this question. I was wondering the same thing!!!
    You're very welcome!
  • I have always used the original book published in the 1970's. Yeah, I'm that old. Later books were better at explaining the science behind the diet and more helpful with stalling and other issues. But for me, I have always loved the simplicity of the original book, even though he sounds a bit like a used car salesman! lol