Hello! I am new this is my first post!!!

• Hi, my name is Misty, I am new here. I found this site after I bought a book called 3Fchicks on a diet! I did not know this site existed. I have tried Cafemom, and Sparkpeople, but did not get the support I needed.

I have been overweight my entire life, I am 5'3 and 190!! I am not on a diet, but I have been doing a lot of research on Weight Watchers, and I am very interested in giving it a try. It seems that it would fit me the best.

I wasn't sure where to start here so any help, tips, pointers, would be so greatly appreciated. I am checking out the site, but am still a little lost.
  • Hey misty, it looks like our stats are synonymous. We should support eachother on ww. I'm scared to try again but will try. Let me know what you think.
  • Hi Misty
    to 3FC!
    Best wishes on reaching your weight loss goals

Judy
  • Welcome Misty! You have come to a great site! Lots of information, support and encouragements. Good Luck with all your goals.
  • Thanks
    Quote: Hey misty, it looks like our stats are synonymous. We should support eachother on ww. I'm scared to try again but will try. Let me know what you think.
    I think that would be great!! I can use all the encouragement I can get!!
  • Hi Misty,

I just joined, too. Thanks for your post on my introduction thread. Looking forward to hearing about your progress! Good luck. Definitely count me in on the mutual support!! xx
  • Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Welcome and good luck !
  • Hey Thanks everyone for all the well wishes!! Day 1 down and I have not recieved my WW stuff yet, but I am counting calories until then.