For Wii fit users...

• So, I've been doing the Wii fit lately, because I can't seem to find the time to get out of the house to exercise. And I just made what I think is an interesting discovery today.

When you do the jogging exercises, the Wii fit does not care if you stay by the TV, or what you are doing while you run. Today I did 2 Island laps while: cleaning the kitchen, folding a load of laundry, putting another load in the washing machine and cleaning off the dining room table! Granted, it takes a bit of coordination, but I was able to get a lot done. The only thing I couldn't manage was to pick toys up off the floor - I don't think I could bend over while running without falling on my face!

I may be the only one geeky enough to find this cool. But since I have been struggling to fit in exercise during naps instead of using the time to get things done, I was pretty happy with my discovery. Plus, now I get to sit around at my computer instead of cleaning! Multi-tasking at its finest!
  • I don't do Wii fit...but if I did I would be excited to learn that, too!!!
  • I wish I had one...maybe next year!
  • I have one, I need to start using it! I got the biggest loser game for wii, I'd like to try it out.
  • Thanks for the tip, Losing4life!

I sometimes do other things (tidy up the bedroom, put away laundry, etc.) while I'm doing the free run or island run, too. I find that I don't keep a very good pace when I'm doing other things, but like you, some days I do it anyway 'cause there are only so many hours in the day!
  • I like to do the island run while on my exercise bike. You have to continually wave the wiimote back and forth, but it's still a fun way to work out.