Curves

• I've just started posting here and I am doing the Curves Diet. Is anyone else doing this diet? If so, I'd love to chat with you.

The plan is kind of low-carb and couting calories, so I'm not quite sure which category to post under.
  • Hey Faith, I've been doing it since June 1st. For me, it works really well, though at this point I've made some personal modifications to fit my life better. I've shifted some of the numbers a little, so now I eat a little less protein and a few more carbs, not the changes aren't drastic.

Do you have any specific questions?
  • Well, I just started today so I don't have any question yet. I'm sure I will though. It is great to find someone who is doing it and losing.

Which plan are you following?

I'm following the calorie sensitive plan.

I am not doing the workout though. I have a hard time following exercises from a book. I am borrowing videos from the library. I have a treadmill but I haven't been faithfully using it.
  • Which book are you using? I workout at curves, so I might have a different plan then you do, since I think they've updated it twice since the original book was published in bookstores, and most recent update came right before I started. The booklet I have actually has to be gotten from curves (or second hand) and not through a bookstore.

I just looked it up, and my carb sensitive plan from the newest version actually seems pretty different from the oldest one that was published before 2005. I eat waaay more carbs then I would on this version. Man this is a little confusing
  • I have the book with the pink cover. I am allowed 1200 cals and 60g carbs for Phase one. I don't have to count low starch veggies so it is actually very liberal with carbs.
  • Quote: I am allowed 1200 cals and 60g carbs for Phase one.
    Though I do not do Curves, I have found this range very effective for me. I hope it is for you to. With the right food choices, I rarely felt hungry or listless.